Copyright (c) 2014 by Fin Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Fin -- Blogmeister

*2008 Class

We are senior or former students of Puahue School. Some of us want to keep blogging and some of us have moved on to other places in the world, but our blogs remain a record of our learning at primary school.

by Fin

teacher: C Knight

This is a series of stories about an orphan named Will, who becomes apprenticed to a Ranger called Halt one of the most legendary Rangers in all the land. Soon they set off to the Gathering, an important date in the Rangers Calendar, but when halt and Will get there, Halt recieves news that The Lord of the Mountains of Rain and Night, Morgarath, has sent out the two last remaining species of Kalkara, which have sided with Morgarath. Now Will, Halt and Halt's old apprentice, Gilan, set out to kill the Kalkara in the Book Ruins of Gorlan, the first book in the series. The others are great too, I promise you that. If you like Medieval fantasy, then these are the books for you.

Article posted June 3, 2008 at 12:55 AM • comment (1) • Reads 113 • see all articles