Copyright (c) 2014 by Ali Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ali -- Blogmeister

-

We are senior or former students of Puahue School. Some of us want to keep blogging and some of us have moved on to other places in the world, but our blogs remain a record of our learning at primary school.

by Ali teacher: C Knight

Hello, do you want to come with me to hear about my lamb mammy?
Ok come on let's go.

My lamb mammy has a lot of wool not anymore... ... because she died on Friday night the 10 of August. Brianna her dad [Shane] killed my lamb mammy because mum and dad were getting sick of her. I thought she was having a lamb this season but she didn't. Mammy's birthday was coming about 1 week.There is still blood out side by the orange tree where she died. Mammy was a fantastic friend to me and when she noticed me she would wait for me to get the washing off the line and fill up her water container. Mammy has lived in heaps of places. Do you want me to name them... ...ok first she lived on my mums bosses farm and her mum died.It was a big suprise when we found her under the table curled up when we got home from school. There was a bottle on the table and the nights that went past i feed her in the hut,and the back of the house. once our aunty brang her lambs and mammy and her lambs slept in the hut. me and my cousin feed them at night.
sorry i have to go and help mum cook tea i think its mammy thank you for reading my story about my lamb bye.

Article posted August 8, 2007 at 04:13 PM • comment (1) • Reads 68 • see all articles