Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Ruffing Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. Ruffing -- Blogmeister

Yellow Brick Road
Cougars on a Path of Discovery
-

What an amazing journey we are on, discovering all the ways technology can help us to learn more, share more, and become more. There is something new and exciting around every bend.

by Mrs. Ruffing

ClustrMaps
Flag Counter
Google Translator Widget
Google Clock
Student Blogging Challenge
CougarTech3
CougarTech4
CougarTech5
CougarTech6
CougarTech7
CougarTech8

Blog Challenge Week 7 - directions

If you had a Golden Ticket to visit one famous location anywhere in the world, where would it be? Use the locations listed on Hillman Wonders and choose a famous place. Oh, and you have a second ticket for one person to accompany you! Tell your readers answers to questions beginning with who, where, when, what, how, why. This will require a minimum of six complete sentences. However, only writing the bare minimum will make for a very boring blog post! Please be sure that the information you write makes sense and is factual! This will require doing a little investigating on  your part as to the location of perhaps a major city near your wonder, appropriate time to travel based on weather conditions, etc.

• Who did/ will you go with?

• Where did/ will you go?

• When did/ will you go?

• What was/ will be the best part of the holiday?

• How did/ will you get there?

• Why did/ will you go to that place?

Provide a link to the specific Hillman Wonders location to show information about your place using the name of the famous location as a hyperlink. Include a Creative Commons image of the wonder or a special feature of it.  Resize the image apporpriately and use left or right alignment. ( The Hillman images are copyrighted.) You need to use one of our approved image sources for an image that has a sharing license. Include the citation below the post that gives the image name, date retrieved, and image link. Follow the example post. The title of your post is Name of Wonder - Blog Challenge 7.  Bon voyage! ¡Buen viaje! Due date: November 24.

Article posted November 10, 2009 at 08:31 AM • comment • Reads 33 • see all articles

3A
3B
4A
4B
5A
5B
6A
6B
7A
7B