Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Ruffing Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. Ruffing -- Blogmeister

Yellow Brick Road
Cougars on a Path of Discovery
-

What an amazing journey we are on, discovering all the ways technology can help us to learn more, share more, and become more. There is something new and exciting around every bend.

by Mrs. Ruffing

ClustrMaps
Flag Counter
Google Translator Widget
Google Clock
Student Blogging Challenge
CougarTech3
CougarTech4
CougarTech5
CougarTech6
CougarTech7
CougarTech8

Title: Grade 3 Toy Advertisement (04/19/12)
Description: Enter the image of your toy and the advertisement you wrote for it.

Article posted April 26, 2012 at 11:16 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 88

The CC company introduces their first member of a new series called Penguins On.. children will love moving his arms up and down with ease.Simply balance ruler up and down to  move Penguin'sarms both at one time or maybe just one. children will also love this adorable, cute, little, new friend and will want to collect them all!

Article posted April 26, 2012 at 11:09 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 80

Hey Kids! Check it out! CREEPY CRAWLER is a non-mechanical spider that will provide hours of fun scaring your friends and family.  Pull the string on top of the body and with the rotation of a spool and rubber band, CREEPY CRAWLER will move forward.  Keep everyone guessing what just crept by them.  Best of all parents, NO batteries required! 

CREEPY CRAWLER coming soon to a store near you!!!

Article posted April 26, 2012 at 10:34 AM GMT-5 • comment (2) • Reads 76

This is an amazing toy named a Gyroscope or Top.IT is so fun to play with because it spins around.When it spins you see beautiful colors.When the pencil spins, it also draws swirly pictures.  No two pictures will ever be the same. It is fun to see how long the gyroscope will spin. You can even compete with yoru friends to see which will spin the longest.this is such a creative toy that anyone can make!

Article posted April 26, 2012 at 10:17 AM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 80

My model is a beach cleaning machine. It cleans the sand and levels it out. Children would play on the beach and pretend they are helping the environment. Ages 6+. You must be 18 or older to order online.

Article posted April 26, 2012 at 10:13 AM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 85

The bird watcher is great for boring days at home .Just fill the bird feeder with seeds and watch them come. With a removable lid for easy filling. You can cout how many birds will feed from the 3 hole bird feeder for fun on thoes boring days.

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 10:58 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 76

This new toy car is  recyclable. No viedo game console needed ,just a good old fashioned toy. Not only does this toy car, urge you to use your imagionation for play, it is good for the enviornment! This car is purposely desingned to be used without a remot control, You must propel the car to move. Your child will be able to take along  the Gold Roaster any where they want to go . No bulky accessories to carry with you.The possibilites are endless for countless hours of fun.Parents,you will be glad to know this car does not  require the purchace of batteries.Open the box ,and you are readyto go on many new adventures.Suggested retail price is $6.00. What a bargain! The Goldroadster is available at all toy retailers.This toy is not recommended for children under the age of 3.

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 10:58 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 94

Rocket Car!  

See our new Rocket Car.  It has a big balloon attached to a tube that shoots it forward with great speed!  You even make your own picture for it!

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 10:57 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 82

Have you ever dreamed to fly?

Have you ever wished you could do barrel rolls and loops?

Have you ever experienced the freedom of flight?

Get ready because, now you can fulfill your dreams with the greatest toy airplane in the world!

RED TAIL - King of the Sky

The wheels and propeller actually spin!

ONLY $4.99!

Brought to you by Jack Mac Inc.

Imagination is not included

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 10:57 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 75

I chose my toy to be a scooter. A scooter is a toy that you can ride on. Kids like to ride on it because they can play games. They are fun and you get exercize. You can move faster on them than if you were walking and you do not have to move your  legs as much. It is an easy way to get around.

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 10:57 AM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 83

How good can you fling?

Meteor Madness will put your flinging skills to the test. Help keep the meteors in their craters before they land on earth.Use the spinner tosee what "meteor crater" you need to fling to. Use the slingshot to get the meteor in that co;or crater and double the points. The first to reach 500 points wins the game.              

Keep flinging away as you enjoy a family game night!

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 10:57 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 69

It's a 2 - level store with a working elevator!

The elevator can fit up to 4 shoppers in it!

Put little toys in the elevator, and pull the string and move it yourself!

Put more toys in the shoe store and let the shopping begin!

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 10:57 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 73

Here is my invention. It is a PASSWORD LOCKER HELMET.  I think every kid will love it, because it keeps you AND your stuff safe when your ide your bike. Only you can unlock it! It's awsome and useful!!

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 10:56 AM GMT-5 • comment (3) • Reads 78

Are you bored? Are you tired of sitting around all day?

Then play My Amazing Yo-Yo Activity! You can play by yourself or with your friends.

OBJECT: put your thumbs on the board,  and flip it up. Try to get the ball in the holes. Whoever gets the most points wins!   

SO GET YOUR FRIENDS AND START YO-YO-ING!!!

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 10:55 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 73

He is great! See him wave to you! Get them while they last. 

Batteries not needed For children 5+ Only at Toys R Us

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 10:55 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 734

Koko's Fun Pinwheel, only 2.99, will give you tons of fun in the wind. Hold it in the winde and watch it spin. I like to play tag and hold my Koko's Fun Pinwheel as I run and watch it spin, spin, spin. Makes me happy to see the pinwheel spin. You will want to give it a try and watch it spin while running in an open field. Makes you want to smile.

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 10:49 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 69

It's fun!

It's great!

It's awesome!

The Cougar Kicker Game is fun for everyone! Shoot the ball using the super strong sling shot action and watch as your friends try to defend the goal.