Copyright (c) 2015 by Mrs. Ruffing Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. Ruffing -- Blogmeister

Yellow Brick Road
Cougars on a Path of Discovery
-

What an amazing journey we are on, discovering all the ways technology can help us to learn more, share more, and become more. There is something new and exciting around every bend.

by Mrs. Ruffing

ClustrMaps
Flag Counter
Google Translator Widget
Google Clock
Student Blogging Challenge
CougarTech3
CougarTech4
CougarTech5
CougarTech6
CougarTech7
CougarTech8

Title: Embed Your Egyptian Glog (01/10/12)
Description: Follow the directions to embed your completed Egyptian glog into your blog page. Readability is very important! By providing a link to your full size image everything you are sharing should be easily seen and read! Your glog needs all required elements from the glog assignment. Your post needs to have the glog at 75% size, a link to the full size glog, and 3 sentences explaining the purpose of your project. Spelling always matters! Due date for glog to be embedded into blog post: Jan. 16. Do not forget to request publishing! Choose the name of the assignment above the Request Publishing box before submitting. (If you would like to set your embedded glog at 70% of its size, you may do that, as long as you do the math and adjust the height and width accordingly!) Use the How to Embed a Glog in a Blog post as your guide.