Folks have been having some problems with getting Blabberize embed to work in Class Blogmeister. I found the problem and it was, as is often the case, a pesky apostrophe.
There is a script in CB that takes all web URLs and converts them into hyperlinks. This forces some code around the URLs that causes the links. Now sometimes, URLs are included in embeds, so I had to write in some exceptions -- "make hyperlink unless.." and I'd taken care of most of them, except where the hyperlink is surrounded by apostrophes.
Sooo, I added that exception in, and it seems to be working fine, as you can see to the right.