Copyright (c) 2014 by david warlick Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
david warlick -- Blogmeister

Notes from the Studios of Class Blogmeister-

by david warlick

2ยข Worth Blog
My Flickr Photo Page
My Instagram Photo Page

http://davidwarlick.com/images/cb_new-20071216-083755.jpg I've taken my last trip for the year and commenced on another major writing project -- thanks in no small part to your contributions to my Starbucks card.

I've taken a few breaks, though, here and there, to write a little code. It relaxes me. The result is a new front page for Class Blogmeister. I hope that it is a little more cheery.

Happy holidays to you all.

-- dave --

Article posted December 16, 2007 at 08:38 AM • comment • Reads 338 • see all articles

1st Make Believe Class
2nd Make Believe Class
3rd Make Believe Class

I'm a 37-year (vagabond) educator, traveling the world and spreading the news that effective teaching and learning should, and could, be the most exciting endeavor that any society engages in. Now, after more than three decades of it, I am seeking a new intersection between play, passion and purpose. However, I suspect that Class Blogmeister will continue to glow, grow and flow!