Copyright (c) 2014 by Rich Ruggeri Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Rich Ruggeri -- Blogmeister

Mr. R's Classroom Blog

Comp Apps G3

Computer Application, Graphics and Multimedia students explore a variety of technological advances while collaborating with their peers.

by Rich Ruggeri

Mr. R's Portaportal
GoTo Web 2.0
Can Web 2.0 Change the World?
Flickr
Copycat Kids!
CopyRight Quiz
Windows on Maine
Mr. R's Wikispace
Mr. R's Professional Blog
Mr. R's Calendar
Schenck HS
Creative Commons

I think that the poem is trying to say that only you can decide how successful you are going to be in life. Everyone can try and help to prepare you for your road ahead, but only you can make the decision on whether or not you will be successful. The poem is saying that you have your feet, your mind, and all of the tools that you need to do whatever you choose to do. Anyone can tell you what, how, and when to do something, but only you can make yourself actually succeed.

Article posted October 15, 2010 at 05:30 PM • comment • Reads 109 • see all articles

Computer Apps G3
Computer Apps G4
Computer Apps W3
Computer Apps W4

I currently teach Computer Graphics, Website Development and Computer Applications at Schenck High School. Additionally, I manage the town's high school and elementary school websites. In my free time, I enjoy exploring new "tech" tools, read, watch movies and listen to music.