Copyright (c) 2014 by T Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
T -- Blogmeister

Tanna Masta

Grade 8

by T

teacher: Clarence Fisher

Article posted January 31, 2006 at 02:05 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 283

I moved out of this site......We got way better blog accounts now n here is my new blog account [LINK]

Windows 95 with a built in browser was the first piece of softwaer that you could go onto the internet with more people. The internet browser was internet explorer 1.0, it was much better then netscape. It is important because it changed peoples lives, they could read the newspaper online and not have to buy it. People could search for things they didn't know how to spell and get good results. They could look for things they wanted to buy and get a phone number, they could even but it online. Lots of people bought it because the internet came compatible for much more people and they had some choises in languages if they werent inglish. People could creat good very good websites for that time and it could have tracking capibilities. There was internet newsgroups and you could delite the cookies that u got from going to sites. That is why windows 95 with a built in Browser is important and why it was so good when it came out.

Article posted December 15, 2005 at 01:29 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 43

In class we are working on 2-meter long murals and it is about ancient Egyptians. We watched an hour-long movie about the pyramids and it was pretty boring. It was also about the messages on the walls and all the things they have built. The drawings were really good and the pyramids were very high. Each block weighing over 2 tons. There are over 2 million stones. The lost likely time for a slave to live was 1 year and they had a lot of slaves. It took 20 years to make one. When they were new they were coated in white stone. If the people opened the pyramids after they have been closed they would be cursed. When the Pharaoh died they would bury all of the gold and jewelry with him and then the city would be poor for a while.

Article posted December 14, 2005 at 03:33 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 52

I think that Chronicle of Narnia is the best movie this year because it is for adults and it is animated, it isn't a movie for children. It has real wolves in it though, they use tamed wolves, and I think it would be pretty scary working with wolves because what if they did bite you on an accident. You could be seriously injured. They have a really big tree fort thing were they live. It would take forever to make this movie and it took them a lot of time and effort to make it. I want to watch this movie because it looks like a really good movie. It is the #1 movie in America so it will probably be the top in Canada to. My teacher also pointed out that the lions have over five million hairs on them, so that would take forever to keep on moving them every time the lion moved!! That is why I think it is the best movie out right now and I can't wait to see it!!

Article posted December 14, 2005 at 04:35 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 57

I think that the XBox-60 is the most important thing that happened this year because it brings the graphics and gaming to the max. You can get it all decarated like a soccer field, rainbow, hockey rink, etc. The XBox-360 is pretty expensive right know, $500. It will drop in price in a year are to and then there will be one in my basement. They have sweet controllers that the XBox sighn in the middle lights up. The only bad thing right now is that there is something rong with them and it breaks down after a little while and u need to take it to get fixed. In a few months they will have them working just fine and not breaking down. I like the New X-Box also because it stands on its side and looks way cooler!! That is why i think it is the best thing that came out this year.

Article posted December 6, 2005 at 04:13 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 75

In math we are doing angles and different types of angles. I don't always get how to get the missing angles because they arrent complementary are supplementary. Commplementary is when 2 or more angles add up to 90 degrees and supplementary is when 2 or more angles add up to 180 degrees. I get good marks on them i just hate it. Geometry is fun when we get to draw shapes with our protractors, compass and rulers. We got marked on how hard the shape was to make and how colourful it was. We olso learned about opposite angles, corrisponding angles and co-interior angles. Co-interior angles are the angles that are on the inside of the transversal and the 2 angles add up to 180 degrees.

Article posted December 6, 2005 at 04:01 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 57

There was a plane crash in Tehran and there was at least 128 dead people and 90 injured. The plane crashed into a building. The 94 people on board died and at least 34 people on the ground did. There was 84 passengers and 10 crew on board. The crash happened on Tuesday, Dec 6. The military transport plane was trying to take an imergancy landing when it crashed into an ipartment building. We should care because what if we were one of the ones that were in the plane, we would of died. We should take precoshin when we are going on a plane. For more information go to [LINK] or [LINK]

The woman is in jail because she has unpaid parking tickets for $3,000. She is 31 years old and she was employed before she got arrested. She worked off $1000 and now she still has to pay another $2000. She has been payin her tickets for 6 years and she has only paid off $1000. She worked off the $1000 in a fine option program. Nicole Klassen was sent to jail for similar reasons, she has $833 in fines and she spent 41 days in jail. We care because if we don't pay our parking tikets we can go to jail for a little while. So remember to pay your parking tickets so you don't go to jail. For more information go to [LINK]

Article posted November 30, 2005 at 02:54 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 72

Mike Danton was charged because he tried to kill David Frost. Mike was sentenced 7 1/2 years in jail because he had a murder-for-hire plot that targeted Frost. Frost made Mike say that le loved him to his face. They were on a trip and the Jefferson’s say their son was photographed duct-taped to a bed naked. We care because this could happen to anyone, a brother or sister could try to kill you. They could make you do mean things and embarrass you in front of everyone. For more information go to [LINK]

Article posted November 30, 2005 at 02:45 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 70

Today Mr.Fisher told us that he was sliding with his kids. After abought the tenth time he went down he and his kids crashed into a rock and his kids basically floated right over it but his tailbone hit it. Now he can barely walk or sit down. Te told us that he hit it so hard that they broke the rock right out of the ground, Then he threw it beside the telephone pole so no one els will hit it.