Copyright (c) 2014 by G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
G -- Blogmeister

Grade 8

by G

teacher: Clarence Fisher

The new ipod video can not only hold 7500 to 15000 songs, it can also hold 150 hours of video too. That is pretty sweet. When you are going to school in the morning you could watch the new episodes of your favourite shows of Family Guy and That 70's Show. I can't wait until I get one this coming Friday. Instead of taking a portable DVD player or your huge computer. You can save room in your vehicle and bring your ipod.

Today we got our first fantasy piece back. I did my character sketches. My characters are Trebog, Alfrec, Flee and Leroy. Flee always runs away from battle, Alfrec is a Dragon Slayer, Leroy is a knight from the capital city Guku, and Trebog is a cyclops from the city of cyclops that in my story is going to be destroyed by the Black Dragon.

Informing is giving information.

Informing is the ninth flattener of the world. Other people know it as google, yahoo and other search engines. From the touch of your finger, you can get any information you want on the internet. It is a lot faster and less time consuming than looking something up in a book. The internet can also be less expensive than books. Also, on the internet you can also sell stuff and buy stuff, some things that you cannot do in a book. With a wireless router you could also use a laptop and go anywhere in your house or office and look up stuff.

Instead of looking in a book for information all day long you can take a few minutes and look it up on the internet. It lets you do other stuff in a day than looking up something in a book all day and not doing anything else.

It is good that you can get information really fast, but it is open to all people and they could put false information on the internet. So it is up to the person to believe if it is true or false.

My opinion is to use the internet or if you don't have it you should buy it. At home I use the internet all athe time.

BYE!

I can't wait until Christmas. I can't believe it is on Sunday. We also get off of school, which is really good. We don't go back to school until The ninth of January. Then my birthday is only in two months. Uh oh, goota go.

Yesterday we started our murals and today we got to do them again. People got to choose groups that they wanted to do their murals on. My group picked Home Life. I'm the only good drawer in my group, so that isn't very good. Gotta go! BYE!

Article posted December 15, 2005 at 08:13 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 120

On Saturday I am going ski-dooing. We got lots of snow in Snow Lake today and last night. We got about 15cm. We are also supposed to get more too. We are supposed to get about 32cm. I am going to be going with my dad and my friend T.L. Gotta go, BYE!

In our computer class we tried out Google Earth and it was really sweet. Me and T.L. saw the Eiffel Tower, the CN Tower, and Mount Everest. We also found Snow Lake on the big map of the world. That was really amazing to actually find our little town. Gotta go, BYE!

I am in class right now and everybody else is outside for break. I am lucky because it is so noisy outside. I really like to write on my blog during break because there really isn't anything else to do. Well, gotta go! BYE!

In school I am getting really good marks so far. I have been getting over 90% in a lot of things, but not just in one subject, all of them. I'm on my way to a new laptop at the end of the year. I can't wait, but I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up because there is still half of the year left to go. I am going to try my best to keep my marks up. I gotta go, my new baby cousin is here, and she is leaving on Friday so I need to see her as much as I can. BYE!

The best entertainment system that came out thi year was of course the Xbox 360.

The Xbox 360 game console got a warm welcome on its debut weekend, seeling just less than half of them. Microsoft is trying to break into the second-largest video game market andd challenge Sony's Playstation.

They sold approximately 62,135 machines over the weekend just 39% of the 159,000 consoles that have been shipped to stores. The first Xbox sold about 123,000 in the first three days.

We are still waiting on the Playstation 3 coming out in the Spring. Xbox had been hoping its earlier release would win converts. I don't know about you, but I think that this is the best entertainment system of the year.