Copyright (c) 2014 by H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
H -- Blogmeister

~xXx~HugZ n KisSeS~xXx~

Grade 8

by H

teacher: Clarence Fisher

hey evryone!! I am soo happy it is Friday and today me n my friends are going out for lunch at the black cat cafe. And then tonight some of the same firends and even more are going to a firends house for taco night. and our friend is coming from outta town to visit so she will be there too!!
Saturday night will be just as fun because i am going to stay at the bed and breakfast! Me and my friend from Texas are staying there and we are going to go into the hot tub and have a sleepover and eat lots of junkfood and talk and run around and jump on the couches!!!!:) it will be wicked. and when i sleep over with this friend we dont go to bed until like six in the morning then we sleep until two in the afternoon!!
On Sunday it is the night before school starts again and that day will be pretty boring i guess but i get to go to bingo which is a lot of fun!!

Article posted September 23, 2005 at 09:27 AM • comment • Reads 123 • see all articles