Copyright (c) 2014 by Lorraine Watchorn, New Zealand Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Lorraine Watchorn, New Zealand -- Blogmeister

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text-

E-Learning Facilitation

Our Vision: Together we will develop & sustain an effective e-Learning community, maximising the potential the 21st century learner.
My Goals:
1. To strengthen understandings, infusing e-Learning to enhance both the teaching and learning process.
2. To make effective use of innovative resources enhancing future capability through inquiry learning.

by Lorraine Watchorn, New Zealand

No Links added yet!

Have you used Anticipation Guides in your learning programme?

Go inside Cathy Doyle's second grade classroom in Evanston, Illinois to observe how Cathy uses the anticipation guide strategy to pique her students' interest in the book they are about to read together, Jin Woo by Eve Bunting. Cathy asks questions designed to activate the kids' prior knowledge and to encourage them to make predictions about what they think will happen in the story.

Article posted May 2, 2012 at 02:11 AM • comment • Reads 97 • see all articles

OUR LEARNING PAGES
[2009]
[2010]

An experienced e-learning facilitator, I am eager for teachers to actively engage the power of the web to pursuit the love of active learning. This blog is my practice tool which comes in so handy when working with both students and teachers.

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com