Copyright (c) 2014 by Danielle Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Danielle -- Blogmeister

Danielle's Writing Space!!:)

Room 12

by Danielle

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Turkey Escape 11/23

Stage Struck Fun!
On the week of the 26th I went to a Drama camp called Stage Struck and had so much fun. It was called Pirates Return and I was the Sailing Master. I had a pretty big part to remember. I also got to read a poem to start the show.

My performance was June 30th and I did GREAT! After the show my friend gave me 2 roses and she also saw me do my play of course. Then when I got home my mom and dad gave me a bouquet of flowers. I am doing another stage stuck camp in August.

Article posted July 1, 2006 at 11:19 AM • comment (4) • Reads 88 • see all articles

Hi my name is Danielle and I love to write at roomtwelve.com and I also love basketball, reading, drawing and playing with all my friends. I am a dancing queen. I love dogs too. I also love cats, I love to travel and see my family in CA. I LOVE CHEESE AND IF I COULD I WOULD HAVE A WORLD RULED BY CHEESE!!!!!! BUT IF YOU BELIEVE IN SOMTHING AND YOU THINK YOU CAN FIGHT IT THEN YOU CAN DO IT!