Copyright (c) 2014 by Danielle Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Danielle -- Blogmeister

Danielle's Writing Space!!:)

Room 12

by Danielle

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Turkey Escape 11/23

Once there was an Earth named Sammy, all of his life only 1 person named Casey would keep him clean. So one day Casey went on strike, she made picket signs and made posters and put them up in the City of New York saying: Keep the Earth Clean, Keep Are Earth Safe, and others things to tell people that it is wrong to do bad things to our Earth. She was in her room that night saying, “I really wish that people wouldn’t litter”.

She would sit in her room all night thinking of idea to help the Earth. Then she had and she said, “I’ll TRY to find a couple other people to help keep the Earth clean and then we can have a team to help the World! So then that next day she was in the neighborhood trying to find some people. But then she found two other people and they were TWINS.

So then they all went on strike and finally the people New York were all not people who litter! Then Sammy was happy as a clam.

The End!

Article posted April 20, 2006 at 02:02 PM • comment (2) • Reads 129 • see all articles

Hi my name is Danielle and I love to write at roomtwelve.com and I also love basketball, reading, drawing and playing with all my friends. I am a dancing queen. I love dogs too. I also love cats, I love to travel and see my family in CA. I LOVE CHEESE AND IF I COULD I WOULD HAVE A WORLD RULED BY CHEESE!!!!!! BUT IF YOU BELIEVE IN SOMTHING AND YOU THINK YOU CAN FIGHT IT THEN YOU CAN DO IT!