Copyright (c) 2014 by Danielle Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Danielle -- Blogmeister

Danielle's Writing Space!!:)

Room 12

by Danielle

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Turkey Escape 11/23

Blowing a piece of Bubble Gum=http://!!!

Today I will show you how to blow a bubble, first you need to get a piece of Bubble Gum and spread it on your tongue and then start to blow with your mouth. If you do it right then to pop it take your pointing finger and slowly pop the bubble!! When you blow the bubble you want to do it slowly because you donít want it to pop. When you have the bubble half way blown you try to make it even, even, even, even, even, even, even, even bigger. Then when you practice then you will have it down.

Article posted January 26, 2006 at 02:02 PM • comment (7) • Reads 178 • see all articles

Hi my name is Danielle and I love to write at roomtwelve.com and I also love basketball, reading, drawing and playing with all my friends. I am a dancing queen. I love dogs too. I also love cats, I love to travel and see my family in CA. I LOVE CHEESE AND IF I COULD I WOULD HAVE A WORLD RULED BY CHEESE!!!!!! BUT IF YOU BELIEVE IN SOMTHING AND YOU THINK YOU CAN FIGHT IT THEN YOU CAN DO IT!