Copyright (c) 2014 by Danielle Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Danielle -- Blogmeister

Danielle's Writing Space!!:)

Room 12

by Danielle

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Turkey Escape 11/23

Sleeping!!
I am an expert at sleeping. When it is time for me to go to bed, I think about sleeping like the wonderful Dreams I will have and the good Adventures that I will have in those Dreams. I love to Dream about flying Pigs and Coconuts that are talking to me. I love to Dream about what is going to happen the next day. When you go to bed you close your eyes and imagine what you want to think about.

Article posted January 25, 2006 at 02:04 PM • comment (2) • Reads 84 • see all articles

Hi my name is Danielle and I love to write at roomtwelve.com and I also love basketball, reading, drawing and playing with all my friends. I am a dancing queen. I love dogs too. I also love cats, I love to travel and see my family in CA. I LOVE CHEESE AND IF I COULD I WOULD HAVE A WORLD RULED BY CHEESE!!!!!! BUT IF YOU BELIEVE IN SOMTHING AND YOU THINK YOU CAN FIGHT IT THEN YOU CAN DO IT!