Copyright (c) 2014 by Danielle Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Danielle -- Blogmeister

Danielle's Writing Space!!:)

Room 12

by Danielle

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Turkey Escape 11/23

Article posted August 28, 2006 at 06:18 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 493

When I went on a trip with my friends they let me have a Tamagtotchi and I still have it and yesterday I was driving to the AHP (Arbor Heights Pool) and I found the one I lost so now I have two! See Tamagototchis are little elctronic pets that you take care of, they sleep, eat, connect with other ones, and play games, get married and adopt kids!!!

Article posted August 28, 2006 at 06:12 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 128

On Saturday I went to the Mariners and we were playing against the Red Sox and we WON!!!! See at first we were losing and then we came right back and we took victory! I made a huge sign and it said West coast rocks and go mariners, Ichiro is # 1!!! My mom was sceaming and I was standing on my chair dancing and were having the best time ever. When we were geting out of the parking lot some guy was waiting when there wasn't a soul in front of him! So then my dad took the other lane because that guy went into the long line lane so my dad was smart and went into the lane where we didn't have any traffic but we still got home at 11:30 at night but I was still awake!!!

Article posted July 1, 2006 at 05:19 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 135

On the week of the 26th I went to a Drama camp called Stage Struck and had so much fun. It was called Pirates Return and I was the Sailing Master. I had a pretty big part to remember. I also got to read a poem to start the show.

My performance was June 30th and I did GREAT! After the show my friend gave me 2 roses and she also saw me do my play of course. Then when I got home my mom and dad gave me a bouquet of flowers. I am doing another stage stuck camp in August.

Article posted June 14, 2006 at 10:44 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 116

My Summer Plans!

My summer plans are that most of the days I am going to the AHP and playing with my friends. I am going to a lot of camps like: Drama, Soccer, Basketball and other camps I can’t remember.

This summer I think I am going to California but it’s not a for sure! I wanted to help out moms by watching their child or children but while the mom is still at the house!

I get to go camping and the best part is, is that I get to go in the BIG river rafts! See last year I couldn’t be in the BIG rafts and now I can!

I am going to have some babysitters and we will do all sorts of things. That soccer camp I was talking about…. funny thing see August is doing it with me because we both LOVE soccer.

When I play on that team I will get to see all of my buddies that I used to play with…see I used to be one that same team and then I stopped because I was way to busy so I had to make some changes in my sport life. The coaches that are coaching ARE REALLY NICE. Well that concludes my Summer plans and hope you have a great one too=http://!

Article posted June 12, 2006 at 06:12 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 163

SCHOOLS OUT!

Schools almost out and that means summer fun for all the families! This summer I will be mostly going to the arbor heights pool, well at least all the days that I go. I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so excited for the Summer! JUST CAN’T WAIT!

Article posted June 12, 2006 at 06:07 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 94

Changing Desks!

My new partner is a good partner. It is Jose. Hannah sits right behind me and that’s so cool. We changed desks on 6-12-06. I am very happy about my new desk and I am right up by the black board, even though I have glasses. We change desks every 3 weeks and this is our last time and I never got to be with Hannah!

Article posted June 2, 2006 at 08:05 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 179

Emotional Compassions

My blog is very important to me and I still want to keep it going. It’s hard to let go of something when you really care about it. I think that I will keep writing and writing because I want even more experience with writing so I can teach other kids to write.

My teachers appreciate my writing and I respect that. When a teacher looks at my article and says I did a good job, it makes me feel great because I know that they really do like it.

I think that other kids should blog because it’s fun and it really helps you learn more and more. Sometimes you can look at other people’s blogs and get Ideas, but you don’t want to take their whole Idea.

When I blog I have to be careful about these things: last names, addresses, phone numbers and other personal things, but I’m not stupid to put my phone number or anything like that but you never know if anyone could accidentally write anything very, very personal. You also don’t want to write inappropriate things because you are not setting a good example for the younger ones.

I’m not sure if my teacher next year will let us have a blog, but if she or he likes someone’s blog than my class can have a blog. I really don’t want to let go of my blog and I think I have to burst a tear.

Article posted May 20, 2006 at 07:51 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 92

When I went to Europe I had a blast, but sadly my Dad couldn`t come. I had a great time with my mom we`re great travel buddies. First we flew from Seattle to Copenhagen (9 hours) and then we had to wait for 5 more hours for our next plane ride. Then we flew from Copenhagen to Geneva. We stayed with my real Grandma and my step Grandpa at there Condo they were renting.

When I was in Geneva i went to all sorts of places and the best part was, was that you cant see these things in Seattle. One of the days we were in Geneva and we went to see the famouse water fountan called the Jetd`oeau on Lake Geneva. Another day we went to Annecy and went on the lake to go on Petal Boats. It was a beutiful day and had a picnic.

Then after a couple of days me and my mom went from Geneva to Bern and Bern to Interlaken then my real Grandpa and my step Grandma picked my mom and I up at the train station. They also brought their dog Aloha who is a Cavalier King Charles shes a very sweet dog if you know her. In Europe people take there dogs everywhere!

Like to the Resturants, the store and the shops. I also did a cool art project and it was a town made out of junk that my Grandpa gave me. I took alot of hikes with my family and I walked to the Village a whole lot.

Article posted April 27, 2006 at 07:42 PM GMT0 • comment (7) • Reads 142

The Wizzy WASL

Today we had the WASL and it was FINE! I thought that I did really well and I think that nobody should be NERVOUS! See, you might think that it is nerve wracking but its not, it's actually really fun, because you get snacks and it goes by FAST!

Did you know that the WASL stands for Washington Assessment of Student Learning and I know that because Mr. A told Hannah and I. And did you also know that the WASL tells the teachers what you need to work on and then thats how you get to know things better, well that's what I think.

I think that mostly everyone in this Class thinks that THE WASL is no problem. I think that in the WASL all the problems are all so easy but some of the problems are a little bit HARD!! When you do the WASL you think its such a big deal but its not, well I think its no deal at ALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

Did you know that you have to use a Number 2 Pencil and you also cant look back at the other pages that you have done! I really wonder what they call it in Africa (if they even have a WASL) maybe they call it the AFSL and I wonder what they call it in France maybe they call it the FASL? Well maybe one day I can go there and see who knows!

Article posted April 20, 2006 at 08:02 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 113

Once there was an Earth named Sammy, all of his life only 1 person named Casey would keep him clean. So one day Casey went on strike, she made picket signs and made posters and put them up in the City of New York saying: Keep the Earth Clean, Keep Are Earth Safe, and others things to tell people that it is wrong to do bad things to our Earth. She was in her room that night saying, I really wish that people wouldnt litter.

She would sit in her room all night thinking of idea to help the Earth. Then she had and she said, Ill TRY to find a couple other people to help keep the Earth clean and then we can have a team to help the World! So then that next day she was in the neighborhood trying to find some people. But then she found two other people and they were TWINS.

So then they all went on strike and finally the people New York were all not people who litter! Then Sammy was happy as a clam.

The End!

Hi my name is Danielle and I love to write at roomtwelve.com and I also love basketball, reading, drawing and playing with all my friends. I am a dancing queen. I love dogs too. I also love cats, I love to travel and see my family in CA. I LOVE CHEESE AND IF I COULD I WOULD HAVE A WORLD RULED BY CHEESE!!!!!! BUT IF YOU BELIEVE IN SOMTHING AND YOU THINK YOU CAN FIGHT IT THEN YOU CAN DO IT!