Copyright (c) 2014 by Logan Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Logan -- Blogmeister

Welcome to Logan's World

Room 12

by Logan

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Turkey Escape 11/23

Article posted June 15, 2006 at 07:48 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 390

My weekend was great. I got to go to the drag racing track and I saw them drag. it was cool.

Then I get to go to the play in the go karts. It was cool.

Article posted June 15, 2006 at 03:04 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 90

This is the final game in hockey. The two teams are Edmonton Oilers and Carolina Hurricanes it is a good match.I hope the Edmonton oilers win. They are my favorite team they made it sooooooo far. I hope they win.

Article posted June 7, 2006 at 06:26 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 142

I like Diablo it is fun but the bad thing is that Its rated M for mature. It is fun you get to choose a character like a Amazon, Paladin,and a Necromancer. The Amazon has cool artillery but its bad to protect you. paladins have some good artillery and bad artillery mostly good artillery. Necromancers are the kings of the under world Necromancers have a good ability they can control spirits.

Article posted June 2, 2006 at 07:52 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 144

I think other people should have a blog because it will give me a chance to comment more people and so I can get more comments too. I like blogs because you get to share a creative idea with the world. It is cool having a blog.

The blog is important to me because I have always wanted one so it’s cool for me. I think blogs are cool because you get to make new articles.

I like blogs, they are the best of the best of the best! When the blog is over I will beg my new teacher for fourth grade to have a blog. I hope she believes me. If she does I will be so, so, so, so, so, happy.

Do you know how a blog works? It works by a computer in Alaska. Its weird. There was this one thing called make a flake and the whole class likes it and our teacher deleted it.

Article posted May 22, 2006 at 07:50 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 105

CHANGING DESKS

I like changing desks because it gives me a chance to sit by other people. So I doní´ have to sit by their partner the whole year it would be boring. The weird thing about changing desks is that there is no moaning and no groaning.

We change desks every three weeks. We just moved seats and partners yesterday. Sometimes when we do math or spelling or social studies we do partner work. What you do you take a piece of paper and then you find a can and write your name on those pieces of paper. Then you draw for desks.

Article posted May 12, 2006 at 07:54 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 85

The Friendship Mouse

By Logan

Once upon a time there was a mouse. His name was Max. He was like cupid. But he is cupid’s cousin. One day Max went to a person that liked another person and that person was too shy to ask. So Max did something about it. He went to cupid’s house and asked him if he could borrow some friendship arrows. Then he went back to those two people and shot an arrow at the girl so she would like him too. These arrows were friend arrows and they make friendship. Then they became friends.

Then he had a mission complete, he was level 3 on his friendship card. Then cupid gave Max a new mission and it was to make a friend as an operative. It took him an hour. And the operative was a hamster, his name was Bob, he knew people that wanted to make friends, they were way too shy. He saw 5 people, the first one was a person from Hawaii and the next one was a Filipino person. They had seen each other before in Spain. How did they do it? Max shot a shy dart. ait made them strong in braveness, and then they made friends. They were the happiest people ever. Then the dart wore off. They were still friends.

Then Max went back to cupid. Then he was level 4 he has a long way to go to get to level 50. That is the highest level you can go to. Or if you are a special operative. You can go to level 80. then you would be a king. You would be a master of disguises. Then you would be a champion. Then you would dress awesome. Every one would serve you perfect. But you would have to go to a lot of meetings, it would be boring, unless they were talking about shooting friendship arrows or friendship darts at someone. Because I like having friends. THE END.

Article posted May 1, 2006 at 08:09 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 96

GREENDAY AMERICAN IDIOT

I like the band because they have good music. My favorite song is Boulevard of Broken Dreams. They have like 200 songs. It is a lot and there is like twenty discs. My favorite disc is GREENDAY DOOKIE they have the best songs. I think and my friend likes that disc too.

Article posted April 28, 2006 at 07:54 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 106

The WASL

The WASL stands for

WASHINGTON ASSESSMENT OF STUDENT LEARNING.

Well the first day of the wasl was sort of easy but not too easy. It was fun too. I enjoyed it. I was shocked. I thought it was going to be really hard, like expert WASL.

Tomorrow im doing the math WASL, it is going to be hard. I hope that it will be cool.

It wasn’t hard at all, it was super duper easy and I was the first one done. I thought it was going to be like 8th grade math because this is my first time doing the WASL. I thought that I was good for a third grader.

This is the first time in history for third graders doing the WASL. It is amazing. Well for me at least because I am a third grader. Today we finished the WASL yay.

I feel good about earth day because it’s my most favorite day of the month. Because I might get my bag, it will be really cool. I really hope that I get my bag or if I get someone’s bag that is from my room.

I'm feeling great because I get to speak in front of a class again. It was easy. I had a lot of fun. I was anxious and it turned out great. I enjoyed it.

This class is room 1 and I hope they are good listeners and the first class I went to was Mrs. Shavey's. They had good listeners. That was room eighteen and it was second graders.

April. 5, 2006

On my mind is I'm going to a jamboree and we are facing O'Neal and jargons painters. Our team name is Tom's Automotive.

And we have baseball practice at April 7, 2006 and we are working on our pitching and 1 base and 2 bases 2 bases needs more work than first base.

April 6, 2006

On spring vacation I'm going to practice my batting in batting cages for my baseball jamboree and I hope we win both games. The batting cage will help my batting skills.

And I'm sleeping over at my cousin's house. It is going to rock. We're going to stay up until 10:00 o'clock at night and watching star wars and playing video games.

April 7, 2006

What's on my mind I will tell you what's on my mind I am going to the dentist to make him clean my teeth. they will be really shiny I bet.

Then I will go to the jamboree. It is going to be really fun I bet.