Copyright (c) 2014 by A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
A -- Blogmeister

5-6 2010/2011

Here we are! We go to school in Bengough, Saskatchewan, Canada. We want to share what we are doing in our classroom. Come and see!

by A

teacher: Carlene Gauley

On Saturday the power went out. My dad had to go get the generator from the shop. My dad said the generator hadn’t run in 10 or 15 years. He had to take it to the shop to fix it. It got very cold in the house. It got down to +6. When he got it running it got warmer. We got very bored so we got out some board games (we played Candy Land).
After that I went outside and helped my dad start the tractor. We had to go get the truck to boost the tractor. I had to knock the snow off of the truck. When we were done we drove the truck over to the shop that the tractor was in. After 10 minutes, it started up. It was puffing black smoke so my dad told me to go outside because it was hard to breathe. I went back to the house and played my DSI.

Article posted February 2, 2010 at 03:08 PM • comment • Reads 49 • see all articles