Copyright (c) 2014 by T Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
T -- Blogmeister

Travis-

Here we are! We go to school in Bengough, Saskatchewan, Canada. We want to share what we are doing in our classroom. Come and see!

by T teacher: Carlene Gauley

Our teacher are reading us a book called Ghosts of the Titanic by Julie Lawson. So far a boy named Kevin is on a vacation and he finds a box in the house they are staying in. When Kevin takes it up in his room he opens it and there is nothing in there. After that a ghost has been haunting him. She keeps asking where is Michael but Kevin does not know who Michael is. I think Kevin will be trying to find out who Michael is. I think he will need some help from his friend Jarid to find out who Michael is and how to stop the ghost from haunting him. I remember that a man named Angus Seaton is getting dead people from the sea and he finds a baby and I think that baby is Michal. It is a really interesting book and I really want to find out how he gets this ghost to stop haunting him and if they find out who Michael is or not.

Article posted May 23, 2012 at 02:07 PM • comment • Reads 45 • see all articles