Copyright (c) 2014 by T Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
T -- Blogmeister

Travis-

Here we are! We go to school in Bengough, Saskatchewan, Canada. We want to share what we are doing in our classroom. Come and see!

by T teacher: Carlene Gauley

This weekend I went fencing with my dad, my uncle, and my little brother. It took about 3 hours to go all around the fence and after almost every post the electric line was tangled with the barb wire. About a quarter way around I was with my dad but then when we stoped I went with my uncle because my dad was going up really steep hills and my uncle is a much safer driver. When my uncle and I were going around a really steep hill we almost tipped because there was a really deep hole. My uncle slammed on the brakes and put his foot down so we wouldnt tip. He told me to get off the quad so I did because he knew it wasnt safe. After he got passed we finished fencing. When we were half way done we found a whole bunch of broken line. We had to do a lot of work.

Article posted May 14, 2012 at 01:52 PM • comment • Reads 53 • see all articles