Copyright (c) 2014 by T Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
T -- Blogmeister

Travis-

Here we are! We go to school in Bengough, Saskatchewan, Canada. We want to share what we are doing in our classroom. Come and see!

by T teacher: Carlene Gauley

On Friday my class went on a feild trip. 1st we went to the power plant. When we went in the plant we saw a real mamouth tooth. We went on a tour around the plant. We split up the groups the grade 5s went first and the grade 6s watched a video about the tour. When the grade 5s went we went really high. We went into this very loud room you could hardly hear the tour guide. When the grade 6s went on the tour the grade 5s watched the video. After we had lunch at the golf park. After we had lunch we went to the Sam Kelly Caves. We climbed peak's butte and we smuggled rocks from the U.S. Tyson ran through the creek and half way through we fell and got soaked. After we went to the caves we saw the Turtle and the Buffalo Efegy.Once the trip was over we went to Mini-Mart and got some snacks for the ride home. When we got back we went home. We had lots of fun so we hope you will go on the tour.

Article posted June 27, 2011 at 04:09 PM • comment • Reads 49 • see all articles