Copyright (c) 2014 by molovesdogs Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
molovesdogs -- Blogmeister

Puppy Posts-

The Meyer Island 5th Grade Blog

by molovesdogs teacher: Dean Meyer

American Idol came down with this: A great siing for Jordin Sparks was a rather awful one for Blake Lewis. Jordin was 17 years old and Blake was 25 years old. Lewis said that he would have picked Jordin the winner. He said that he would have been Satisfied with being in the top 10. He alway felt my heart was less mainstream. Jordin said that she remembered sitting down and thinking about how perfect it is. Blake got to the final 2 then lost to a very good singer Jordin Sparks. Blake said that he wouldn't had done anything different though. He made a decision that he wanted the blue Mustang and Jordin said that she wanted the red one. That worked out so well I thought. I thought it was really cool that the person who I wanted to win always wins. I'm wanted Jordin to win and that's just what happened. THat was my last current Event. If you want to read more then go to/click to go to it: http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2007705260307

Where do they get stuff like pop bottles, wasted food, etc go? People around the world should recycle more. People Say that we should recycle more. It happened around April 6, 2007. It is happening because people aren't recycling as much as the should be. It has happened because people are throwing stuff away that should be recycled. So PEOPLE PLEASE RECYCLE TO HELP ARE ENVIRONMENT!

http://www.timeforkids.com/TFK/kids/news/story/0,28277,1607550,00.html

Good Better best never let it rest until your good gets better and your better gets best! Woooooooo! Was what we used to say until we made bad choices. some people were trying to be leaders but others didn't really care. I think others should put their attention on their work and leave the distractions alone, because it's not fair that people who try to be leaders just get ignored and they try and try. My class should start making better choices besides the leaders and what actually listen to what we have to say for once. I hope we earn it back. So please listen to what I have to say or we'll be know as the pretty good class. Or worse. Thank you!

The Detroit Pistons Lost to the Chicago Bull in Game 5. The Detroit Pistons thought that they would win the Game 5 because they had won Game 4 against them. The Bulls showed a lot of resolved against s team that usually doesn't time when it has a chance to eliminate an opponent. The score ended up to be 102-87. That was to avoid a sweep and make Game 5 necessary tonight at the Palace. The Piston's prediction was of a sweep after the Piston's led 3-0

If you want to know more click here: http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2007705150320

Article posted May 7, 2007 at 05:32 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 61

I thought it went pretty well. There was a lot of things to do in so little time. I had a lot of fun with grandma Sharon and I was really glad that she came up for a mothers day, grandparents Day, and My moms Birthday. I let her look at my blogs and other things on the computer. I took her to see how we edited movies that we made. with my other grandma we really only talk and then she left me on my own. With out telling me good bye or telling me where she went. Other than that it was ok.

The End!

Article posted May 7, 2007 at 05:23 PM GMT0 • comment (7) • Reads 65

1) What I liked was how he did the articles about the caribou. It was some funny and some really serious. Also I liked how they put pictures in so you could see a lot of Physical Characteristics.

2) What I learned from it was that caribou when they are pregnant they have not one but at least four babies. I think that is a lot of babies.

3) What I found interesting was that caribou only eat plants not other animals. I thought that they ate other animals because of their big horns.

4) The changes that I would make would be to write more and make it so that people could understand more of your writing. Also they should have some pictures on the pages not on one only page and the page have a lot of pictures that don't even make sense to me.

Article posted May 1, 2007 at 03:00 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 58

A driver of a farm tractor died after a devastating collision with a semitanker on Monday afternoon. The tractor broke apart and tossed the driver as the semi jakknifed. About 200 ft. of gouges and black marks in the 2-lane highway. The trtactors wooden fertilizer wagon was strewn from ditch to ditch for perhaps 100 ft. The semi driver walked away from the 2:15 p.m. accident and was in sheriffs Department custody for questioning. It wasn't clear to people how it happened on a straight away. It happened South Cochran Road. I think the way the semi driver should be in custody because the tractor was in the field turning around and he got in an accident. If I was the semi driver I would give the family some money to help grow their crops and for his funeral too. I feel so bad for the family. I wish this wouldn't had happened. If you want to read more go to:

http://www.lsj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070501/NEWS01/705010327/1312

Article posted April 20, 2007 at 03:34 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 68

Matt finishes reading Robinson Curosoe to Attaen. What book would you recommend to him to use as a teaching tool that would keep Attaen's interest in learning to read? Explain why.

Attaen then shares a story with Matt from his tribe's lore. What was the point of his story? How did Matt respond?

Attaen makes an interesting discovery with Matt about a wolf & "white man's trap." How is this explaination of why the wolf did what it did be related to the plight of the native americans as the "white man?"

Attaen was interested in reading because he would never bow down to a white man. Because white man weren't nice to Native Americans and so neither was the wolf. The white men aren't nice to Natives so wolves aren't nice to them either so the wolf is like the white men.

Article posted April 18, 2007 at 02:13 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 55

General Motors plans to ramp up products and sales in India. One of the world's fastest growing auto markets, they said Tuesday. Because it's the fastest growing auto market in the GM. By introducing The Chevy Spark-mini car to the Indian customers. The GM is making the Indians come and make the fastest auto making market go even faster. They are also trying to make more money to introduce more valuable things.

Have you ever been left at home alone? What was that responsibility like? Were you left with specific instructions or was it on accident? What types of rules would kids have it they are left alone? Describe IN DETAIL the feelings Matt felt when he realized Matt was not on the the stranger was coming into his cabin. Did he make a good choice by letting him in? What would you do in that same situation?

When I was left a lone for a long time it felt like there was a ghost beside me. I had kept hearing all these weird sounds. I couldn't cook at all and my mom's rule is that I can't play with fire unless it's an Emergency. I didn't really think it was a emergency so IO ate out of the pantry. Matt I thought was kind of okward because he really didn't know what he was doing here. Matt had just went with the flow kind of. That guy like just made himself at home. I don't think it was a good idea to let him in because he could pull out a weapon and hurt him whenever he wants. What I would do in that situation would be that I wouldn't let anyone in because that is my mom's rule to. That's what i would do.

Hi, my name is molovesdogs. I have short dirt blond hair with blue eyes. I love dogs so that's why my name does something with dogs. I play two sports. Basketball and Soccer. There my favorite sports to play. I have a huge family with 6 Aunts and 6 Uncles. I have 11 cousins. That's a sum of 23 relatives in my family. That's a lot. Well Got to go. Bye!