Copyright (c) 2014 by lblack Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
lblack -- Blogmeister

-

Great Kids

We are a 4th grade classroom at Naches Valley Intermediate in Washington State, USA. Our class is learning with technology! We like to video conference with other classrooms. Email: lblack@nvsd.org

by lblack

Mr. Smith's Class Blog
Mr. Ahlness' Class Blog
Mrs. Hayes' Class Blog
Mrs. Hinshaw's Class Blog
Mrs. Douthard's Class Blog
Mrs. Knight's Class Blog
Ms. Namata's Wiki page
Ms. Griffin's Class Blog
Mrs. Lowe's Class Blog
Mr. Greenburg's class blog
Voices of the World Wiki
Mr. Ferguson's Blog

Title: Assignment 7: A Story (11/30/09)
Description: Tell a story about something that happened. Make sure that it has a beginning, a middle and and a satisfying ending. SCPS before you publish!

Article posted December 2, 2009 at 08:46 AM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 212

Once a young car racer that was named racer he said he was going to be in a three lap race. There was a driver and his name was Racer! He wanted to race but he has no car but than when he got to his room he had to stay with a boy named Stek Ernus. Then when racer was going to say hi, a car fixer/room checker told him socks go in there and all that stuff and then racer said hi to her but then the girl said my name is Daisy Cormal. The girl went out of the room in like 1 min! Racer was not having a day like he thought he would have but then Stek took him to his garage and there was a car! Then Stek said he could drive it! But then Daisy came in and said you are not going to let Racer in that death-trap! Come on Daisy. Noooooo! O.k not! I`m going to let racer in the three lap race Stemk said. Then he let him have the keys and racer signed up for the race. The next day racer was in the car and the light was green it was a 10 min race it was a small and racer was in 1st place and he won! Second place winner was a boy named Conrad. Racer had a gold cup in his hands and he had knew that he will be the best. The End???

Article posted January 27, 2010 at 08:00 AM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 33

"FEED THE CHICKENS! FEED THE RAT! THE GROUCHY GROUNDHOG IS BACK!" Yelled the servants of the "Grouchy Groundhog" as they call him. It was the end of winter and they were cleaning, washing, cooking, ironing, making beds, setting tables, washing dishes, and feeding the goats. It was the Ground hog's duty to tell weather or not spring will come the next year. And, as usual, he said "Squawk! Squawk! Squawk!". That means "No! No! No!" and then, he walks away with his accomplis. The acropolis's job is to say what he should say. Every winter he picks a new accomplis. It is very important to keep it a secret. The only one that hasn't been chosen is the Grouchy Ground hog's sister, Migillucutty. She is a ugly pig. She has a pair of long ears, and a heart-shaped nose. Her Job is in working in the Kitchens. In the

kitchens, she cooks, cleans, and she had to boil maggots and worms for the mean spoiled, groundhog himself. Migillicutty also had a friend called Ash. She was a teacher at a village called Naches Valley. As a teacher, she is a cow. All day she talks "Cow". She also has a friend called Ms. Black but strangely, she is the most beautiful swan in the county. She loves technology, and she has the most beautiful glasses. Her glasses are made of pure gold and they have wings like her wings on the sides of the glasses. The Grouchy Groundhog really likes her. But, for her info she thinks he is to "bossy". The Groundhog asked her more than 50 times to marry him ( She tally marks it and gave up when it got to 200!). Well, the day the Grouchy Groundhog got back he went straight to Ms. Black and brought a bouquet of flowers, a beautiful swan-necklace and the most beautiful swan-wedding ring. When he proposed to Ms. Black, she said " Only on one condition though. You need to be less grouchy, be nice to your servants, let the servants do what they want to do, and be less bossy. And if you want me to live that house of yours under the ground..." She shuddered. "you have the wrong swan." " I think I can handle that. Yeah, I can handle that." Replied the groundhog. Then, the first thing he did was be less grouchy. That made a big improvement to the savants and himself. After that, he started to be nice to the servants and giving them the day off if they are sick or if one of the family is sick. After all the tasks were finished, the groundhog went to Ms. Black's hut and said " I am finished all the tasks that you gave me and I made preparations for the wedding!". Then she said " did you build the hut we are going to live in?". " Yes. I even built a beautiful fountan with you in the middle!" he said. Ms. black gasped. " Realy? How sweet of you! Start the wedding as soon as possible!" So, they got married.

THE END

Article posted June 2, 2010 at 08:36 PM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 40

Hi , jadynn here just wanted to show you my new game

here it is

http://www.icarly.com/samescapesjuvie">

http://www.icarly.com/samescapesjuvie/sej.jpg">>

Article posted January 27, 2010 at 08:38 AM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 39

The Groundhogs is very special because if the Groundhog sees his shadow there are still 6 more weeks of winter if the groundhog dosn't see his shadow then winter is over. By Adolfo

.2013-14

My name is Lani Black and I teach 4th grade in Naches Valley, Washington State, U.S.A.