Copyright (c) 2014 by lblack Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
lblack -- Blogmeister

-

Great Kids

We are a 4th grade classroom at Naches Valley Intermediate in Washington State, USA. Our class is learning with technology! We like to video conference with other classrooms. Email: lblack@nvsd.org

by lblack

Mr. Smith's Class Blog
Mr. Ahlness' Class Blog
Mrs. Hayes' Class Blog
Mrs. Hinshaw's Class Blog
Mrs. Douthard's Class Blog
Mrs. Knight's Class Blog
Ms. Namata's Wiki page
Ms. Griffin's Class Blog
Mrs. Lowe's Class Blog
Mr. Greenburg's class blog
Voices of the World Wiki
Mr. Ferguson's Blog

Title: Assignment 1: About Me! (09/10/10)
Description: Introduce yourself on your Blogmeister blog. Please use only your first name and give basic information such as age, favorites, and hobbies so that your readers can get to know you.
Thank you for participating,
Mrs. B

Article posted November 23, 2010 at 02:27 PM GMT-8 • comment (2) • Reads 175

Hi, my name is Tucker. I am 10 years old and I like to play sports. The sports I play are football and baseball. I play running back in football and out field in baseball. I like to play outside. I also ride skate boards and scooters. That is what I am about.

Article posted October 5, 2010 at 11:40 AM GMT-8 • comment (3) • Reads 52

My dog porter he is a great dane here,s a funny story of my dog. Porter he likes his pig that squesk he flings it up and down chases flys. In the house and barks at the flys in the house.

Article posted October 5, 2010 at 11:35 AM GMT-8 • comment (4) • Reads 64

ABOUT ME

I like to play baseball and mowing the lawn.And I like to do math and watch tv.I like playing with my dog in my backyard.And I like to play my x-box 360.And I like to play on my computer on nvsd.org.And I like to blog and reply to people.

Article posted October 6, 2010 at 08:18 AM GMT-8 • comment (11) • Reads 44

My name is Bree and I like bikes and scooters. I have a bike and a scooter. I ride It . around the block and do wheelies.

Article posted February 8, 2011 at 11:22 AM GMT-8 • comment (1) • Reads 63

Hi my name is Tonny I like skating and playing soccer. I have three brothers, two dogs, and two horses also my favorite color is blue. My favorite car is a Saleen S7. My favorite food is pasta. I fight with my brothers especially with my two dogs.

Article posted February 8, 2009 at 10:00 PM GMT-8 • comment (4) • Reads 50

Hi, my name is Aubrey I am new here .I am 10 turning 11 in 1 year.My birthday is on march 12 ! My techer is Mrs.black you should know that.I have two rooms one at my mom's and one at my grama's.I don't really live with my mom I live whith my grama she own's king's row cool ha yae. I have 8 drawers of my own felled with cothes.I have to foled them boring lol!This is my 3-rd day in naches it is pretty fun.My eyes are brownz coler my hair is brown i dyide it a couple of night's ago.I like to crimp my hair it look's pretty.My favorite color is hot PINK! I like baby blue too it look's like the sky.I have one brother 2 little sister's but they do not go here.They go to lince in selah.I have three cat's of my own name's: smors scrapydoodle chaloopa and three dogs but there not mine name's: gorgea  scooby-doo and bella.My full name is aubrey raymond lynn sensney my long name lol ha ha ha! I kinda work at king's row some time but I never get payed. long enough thank you for reading this!!!!!!!!!!! My brother is 13 his name is micah and my 6 year old sister her name is autumn my 4 year old sister name ashlyn she hase azmae.My nick name that I named my self is arls becouse that is all my anishinles .Isn't  that cool i love my life.

.2013-14

My name is Lani Black and I teach 4th grade in Naches Valley, Washington State, U.S.A.