Copyright (c) 2014 by Michelle Huseman Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Michelle Huseman -- Blogmeister

Blogs discussing Science ideas, procedures and outcomes will be posted here.

by Michelle Huseman

Mr. Smith's Bloggers
Eugene Field School

Title: "Go Red" for womens heart health (02/06/09)
Description: February is heart month and today is a special day set aside to honor women. Your assignment is to blog about how you can help the special women in your lives keep their hearts healthy. These women could be your mom, sister, aunt, grandma, etc.

My favorite people in my life are my mom and my grandma. I really love them in my life. What I can do to keep them healthy is you got to cut down on the sweets, instead of drinking lots of soda and eating candy, they can drink juice and sometimes water. I really love my mom and my grandma so this is why I am doing this because I wouldn't want them to die.I can make sure they eat nutritious meals. I can help them do all the chores around the house.I will make sure they get enough exercise. Then I will give them all the vegtables that their body really needs.

My grandma is on oxygen because of smoking. I wish she would stop smokin so she would be real healthy. She won't have to be on oxygen for the rest of her life. But I think it is hard to stop smoking because when you start it is a habit. I try to keep her healthy. I walk to Walmart for her and I walk to Walgreens sometimes to get medicine. My aunt trys to hide her stuff that she smokes from her. I help her by getting her lots and lots of fruits. I wish she would stop smoking and get healthy

My mom needs to be more healthy. I think I know a way.We can buy more water.Me and my mom can start to walk.

Two people that I think can be more healthy,and that are special to me are my mom and my teacher. My teacher is Ms.Huseman a 4th grade teacher at Eugene Field Elementary. Ms.Huseman always has something for my class to do. My mom puts a roof over my head,she provides food for me,and she is loving.I think all people can be more healthy by going for jog's.I think that would help a lot of people

My mom is important to me because without a mom you would not be told what to do!! That's a joke!! But you do need a mom to be loved on and feed and clothed. She has bad lungs because she smokes.But not that much, because we have a deal. If she smokes she owes me ten dollars!

BUT I LOVE HER!!!

My grandma needs to eat healther because February is heart month. Heart month is all about woman to eat better than they had. My grandma has not been eating a lot of healthy foods. So this month I'm going to say to my grand- ma that she should be eating more healthy foods. My grand- ma is really inportant to me and that is why I want her to eat more healthy foods.

My mom is a very important person in my life. Without her I would NOT BE ALIVE!!She puts a roof over my head and provides food,clothing,and a home for me. She gets me out of trouble but also makes me clean my room! She could be the best thing that ever happened to me. Her birthday is in August...I don't know what I would do without her.

My grandma is important to me because she had cancer so I come down to her house every Sat. and Sun. I make sure she has what she needs like her inhaler so she can breath better. I come every weekend to take good care of her.

My mom is important to me because she is always there for us. Most of the time she buys us Christmas and Valentines Day cards.My mom is very helpful.She lets us play on the computer.She always tells us what to do.She tells us when our play time is.

I would tell her to stop eating junk food. My mom has high colesteral.She needs to eat less junk food. She doesn't eat right. She also has high blood pressure. She's been in the hospital 3 or 4 times.I eat all my veggies everyday.I eat salad when I get home.

My Aunt Brenda is important to me becuase the last 1 or 2 years she has had lots of cancer.Her hair is gone so she wears a hat. Aunt Brenda's last surgery was August 2008. She went to my big cousin's wedding in September 2008.This is heart month.I would do whatever she wanted me to do for her.

Mrs. Hinton Science
Mrs. McGuire Science
Mrs. Oleksy Science
Mrs. Swisher Science