Copyright (c) 2014 by Michelle Huseman Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Michelle Huseman -- Blogmeister

Blogs discussing Science ideas, procedures and outcomes will be posted here.

by Michelle Huseman

Mr. Smith's Bloggers
Eugene Field School

Title: Nutrition (11/15/11)
Description: Please write about your experience with Mrs. Mannigel and the nutrition lessons.

The first nutrition lesson was so fun. We did a game where we would get a fruit and had to write how to cook it. The snack was a whole grain tortillia, peanut butter and a banana wrapped together. It was so good. At the end of the day we worked out and had fun. We learned there are some grains that are faked.

Mrs. Mannigel it was fun. The snack was good. One day I will make it. I like the game that we did with you it was awesome. Next time the lessons will get better and better. I learned a new way to study the my pyamid it is to look at the my plate to remember the foods. The foods are the GRAINS, VEGTABLES,FRUITS, MEAT AND BEANS.

Today Mrs.Mannigel came and we played two games. One was where we had to do a exersize, the second game was where we had to come up with a whole bunch of ways to cook a fruit or a vegie. After that we got to taste a tortillia with peanut butter and a bannana and it was good.

November 1 Mrs.Mannigel came.She talked about 3 parts. Now she comes each Tuesday.

On Christmas Eve I got four new nerf guns, a mechanical turkey, an set of avon body wash, avon colone, and a load of chap stick, and a wii. At grandamas house I got a chess set, games, and a phone=http://=http://=http://!!!!

Mrs. Mannigal,

It was fun learning about the food pyrmaid. It was fun eating the food, but I didn't like the bannanas. I am ready to see you again.

Today Mrs. Mannigal came. I learned about fruit and vegtables. We had to put things down on our paper that was about an eggplant and thats about fruit and vegatables. First I had to write things down about an eggplant. Second my group had to write things down about cherries. Then we had a snack it was a tortilla with peanut butter and bananas it was so delicious. My group won a sticker because we got nine things written down about cherries. So did another group.

Today Mrs. Mannigel came to hear and teah 4th grade. You came in 3th grade to teach use again. I learned how to make some Bannana roleups to eat.

Mrs. Hinton Science
Mrs. McGuire Science
Mrs. Oleksy Science
Mrs. Swisher Science