Copyright (c) 2014 by Michelle Huseman Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Michelle Huseman -- Blogmeister

Blogs discussing Science ideas, procedures and outcomes will be posted here.

by Michelle Huseman

Mr. Smith's Bloggers
Eugene Field School

Title: Water Buffalo Video (01/14/11)
Description: Before Christmas my class viewed the Water Buffalo Video. It is a moving video about giving to those who are less fortunate. Please write about your feelings about the video.

I saw a really poor family on the internet. They needed a water buffalo to help them survive in China. I hope the grandmother and the girl are happy now that she got a gift.The people in China don't have to do all the planting if they have a water buffalo.

I am going to help the poor people.I know I will help them live a better life.It will be nice to help the poor people.If we help it will feel nice. I hope you help the poor too.

I think it was touhing to me because how the poor family have some water and not enough food and water buffalo can help them and that the little girl look sad that her mom die but they were save the water buffalo. by Jaida

I saw a movie that is about a family that got a Water Buffalo. The Water Buffalo was in China and the people that got the Water Buffalo lived in China. The Water Buffalo worked for the farms to help grind the soil. The name of the Water Buffalo is Little Longhorn.

I saw a movie about buying a water buffalo and giving it to a poor family in China. I think that they needed a water buffalo. I am happy for that family because they needed a water buffalo because they are poor.

BY KENNEDY GAUCH

Hi,my class and I just watched a movie. The movie was what started the Heffer project. It was about giving a present to someone who does not have all the stuff we have.Like in Malawi they don't have everything like us.

Love,

Adrianna

I liked that story.It was great.I saw people looking at the water buffalo.The water buffalo was only five years old.The water buffalos' name is Little Longhorn. I liked the water buffalo.The water buffalo was going to someone poor.The water buffalo was in China in a small town.I liked the name because it is a good name. Mrs.Huseman's class two years ago got two goats and one went to Haiti and one went to Malawi .

I think that the movie we just watched was sad because people in China are starving. Those people really did need that water buffalo because they were poor. Water buffalo's work the plants. The buffalo was five years old. The buffalo could work for 15 more years.

Mrs. Hinton Science
Mrs. McGuire Science
Mrs. Oleksy Science
Mrs. Swisher Science