Article posted February 2, 2007 at 03:20 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 77

Wow so this is my second day in web design 2, i randomly decided to take a week off after midterms. and then i finally come back to school and i dont want to go to second period so spoony trys to be a tough guy and hunts me down in the school. twice. and then kearns and lucke come talk to me and theyre like oh yeah your suspended for 3 days for insubordination so im like ummmmm ok? thanks i guess? hahaha so i just walked home and had a nice little 3 day vacation and slept to 11 so yeah i was still dreaming while all of you were in here doing your work, that womps. but yeah i guess i better start figuring out what the assignments are, and. how. to do. them haha. PEACE

Article posted January 29, 2007 at 03:28 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 39

After watching the video by Jeff Han on the new technology computers have to give. I think its incredible how you can just touch a screen and control the world. literally. This new technology will revolutionize the entire world as we know it. Also, by going to the Dont Click it site, I wish thats how all websites worked. it is so much easier, you just need to move the mouse around and with Han's computer you'd just use your fingers, I feel like im going backwards to kindergarden and im learning how to finger paint again. its awesome.

Technorati Tags:

just took my final, figured i'd post my last blog for web design one. i did my memo and my vocab and like the whole website deal. lets not talk about it, but i posted a paragraph so maybe ill get a point of two

Today i did my letter to the crazy tribal people that dont have computers phones or tv's ect...ect... and i told them how they should use blogs and wikis and cellphones and satellites and how to hack into NASA and what not and how they can use the internet to teach the world about there magnificent woodworking skills. SHYEAHHH

My final video is done i think it came out pretty good, i did it on how teenagers smoke marijuana and drink alcohol and just listed some facts about the two. showed some pictures to enhance your knowledge about the two as well. I enjoyed the project, windows movie maker is rediculously easy to use i made a 4 minuet movie with ease. check my video out on the U: drive I got some good songs on there from silverstein all that remains afi and funeral for a friend and you get to look at drugs and alcohol.

Technorati Tags:

Article posted January 2, 2007 at 03:11 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 34

For my final project i decided to make a movie discussing Teenage drinking/drug problems. There are alot of drugs out there and almost everybody drinks, so theres alot of material that i can elaborate on.

[LINK]" target="_blank">[LINK]

this is a site that shows the top 10 cases of death. Its to bad that people over in Africa are getting AIDS and all these crazy viruses and infections.

Technorati Tags:

Do you feel that you are ready for the exam?

Yeah sure, ill wing it and make it happen, its how i do everything else.

i can do basic coding

i can make pictures in fireworks

i know how to make links using the a and href tags and what not.

Im applauding my buddy eric for his memo to his fake uncles lableing company, he had great ideas and its easy to read his points just listed them down 1-5. go to it here [LINK]

Article posted December 11, 2006 at 03:38 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 32

http://nastacola.wikispaces.com/

go there, thats my page but i have a feeling that wont cut it so im just going to copy and paste it right below this, so if your to lazy to scroll down, just click that link.

How Uncle Jake can get more sales and more customers through the internet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recommend that you create a website, dedicated to your lables, and everything about them. List where to get them, how to get them, how many you can get, what differnt kinds you can get. Have an email account on your website, so people can get in touch with you. Your page should have links that guide you through the site and make it easy for people to look at a specific detail about your lables. If you want to elaborate on what you have to give to your buyers, you should list everything you have to make it that much easier for yourself, you wont have to repeat yourself anymore.

You can even do all of this yourself, you can make a blog or a wikispace. A blog is your own page and you can post articles everyday, or whenever you want, and all your buyers can comment back and look through your blog, or you can make a wikispace. A wikispace is just an easier wayto make a webpage, you simply just have to type in the text. if you want to make links you just create a new page, then go to your main page, and click on the link icon, from there a menu will come up and you type in the page you want to link to the home page, and you can chose what you want it to say as well. then after you do that when you click on the link it will go to that page. Even if you cant handle all this work, you can pay somebody to do it, it shouldnt take more then a week to totally create, and finish.

On all your lables you should put your webpage adress, that way all your buyers and anyone whos interested in your lables can easily have access to them. Also from your website, have an order form that has all of your selections, prices and the amounts that are given. Have your buyers just fill out these orderforms, then theyll be emailed to you, or you can access them through your site, and all the work is done you just have to confirm the accounts and place the orders and sit back and watch the money roll in.

As your orders increase and more and more people start buying your lables, and your lables become easier to buy, youll soon be able to upgrade your site, and upgrade your office, the internet is accessable almost everywhere, just keep your site simple, dont put a bunch of worthless videos and pictures all over it, because people in certain countries dont have the bandwidth to handle pictures and videos and you dont want to limit who can acess your site.

No matter what you chose to do, the internet will help you out, its very accessable and easy to work with. Now your buyers wont have to call you or make time to come visit you at your company. They can do it at their own time, anytime during the day or anytime during the week. Alot of salemen have access to the internet through their phones as well, or they might even have a laptop with them at all times. An Internet webpage has to much to offer and help out with your company, you cant go wrong.