1. Step 1
Jot down your ideas for your podcast—each idea should be centered around your main theme but should have its own twist. Start identifying the twist for the podcast.
Consider your audience: What do you think they'll want to hear about in your podcast?
3. Step 3
Create an outline with a list of bulleted points that you plan to discuss.
4. Step 4
If you are planning to do an interview in your podcast, jot down the questions you plan to ask—this will make doing the interview easier for both you and the interviewee.
5. Step 5
Practice the script you've written. Do a read-through for a friend or family member to get his or her feedback.
6. Step 6
Rehearse together as a group!
1. Open Audacity.
2. Put in your intro.
3. Record your main content.
4. Put in your outtro.
5. Listen to it & edit as needed.
6. Click File, then Export as MP3.
7. If the computer asks for the llame file, ask me to help you.
8. Save to your Z: Study Skills folder with the name of your class + Commercial = Ex: Latin Commercial
9. Fill in the title, artists (group name), Album (Study Skills Commercials), Year, Genre (Vocal) then click save. Note you leave Track # & Comments blank.
10. When you click save do not touch anything until the mp3 is made.
11. Log-in to Podomatic
12. Post your episode to our podcast. After you have the media uploading, type a title and a description of your commercial.
13. You may upload a picture but this is not required.
14. Type in three tags: 2009 studyskills commercials.
15. Click post episode.
16. Log Out of Podomatic!
17. Post your commercial on the wiki
Two things due today:
2. Commercials on wiki
About the Blogger
I learn along with other people at BCA. Some of them are called students and some of us are called teachers but those definitions are more and more blurred - we are all learners here!