Copyright (c) 2014 by Brandt Schneider Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Brandt Schneider -- Blogmeister

Web Design Blog

Web Design

by Brandt Schneider

Web Wiki
SHSWeb Blog

Today you will spend some time exploring Blogmeister. Have some fun. Over the next couple of days we will add some features, and make some blog posts.

You can make posts about anything. BUT remember I have to read and approve all of the posts. So please don't make posts that will be annoying to me.

On the right side of the blog you will see each student. Please read what they write!

You can control the layout and add pictures, but the layout is simple. Do not, I repeat, do NOT! get too creative as the code will shut the site down. I have to approve layout changes so please let me know if you change something and it doesn't show up.

If you go to the home page of blogmeister you will notice that there are student blogs all over the world. Visit some and leave some polite comments Remember to always follow the protocol name=first name url=YOUR blogmeister address.

Article posted January 20, 2012 at 09:20 AM • comment (1) • Reads 24135 • see all articles

Computer Applications