Copyright (c) 2014 by Brandt Schneider Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Brandt Schneider -- Blogmeister

Web Design Blog

Web Design

by Brandt Schneider

Web Wiki
SHSWeb Blog

Today you will spend some time exploring Blogmeister. Have some fun. Over the next couple of days we will add some features, and make some blog posts.

You can make posts about anything. BUT remember I have to read and approve all of the posts. So please don't make posts that will be annoying to me.

On the right side of the blog you will see each student. Please read what they write!

You can control the layout and add pictures, but the layout is simple. Do not, I repeat, do NOT! get too creative as the code will shut the site down. I have to approve layout changes so please let me know if you change something and it doesn't show up.

If you go to the home page of blogmeister you will notice that there are student blogs all over the world. Visit some and leave some polite comments Remember to always follow the protocol name=first name url=YOUR blogmeister address.

Article posted December 22, 2011 at 03:07 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 38

Our students are working hard to build an audience for their blog. Please click on a name!

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 03:00 AM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 37

Web Olympics are coming. Who's excited?

Be sure to check back and fix any errors in your articles. Check the comments.

Are your clustrmaps working? How many dots did you get? If you want to grow your audience you must connect and link to other classrooms! Check the front page of blogmeister.

Add additional articles. There are some "extra" prompts on my blog today. Use can use the blog for other classes and thoughts as well.

Article posted October 5, 2011 at 09:44 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 41

Inserting a clustrmap in the control panel NOT an article is your task for today. Check for directions on the main shsweb blog.

Did you check how many reads you got about your typing test? Does your link work?

Article posted October 5, 2011 at 12:07 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 36

Have fun with your typing test. I cant wait to read your first entry.

Please check your posts and respond to comments if needed.

Think about the titles of your articles. Check the left side of this blog and the list of student entries. Which entries encourage you to click on them?

Thanks.

Article posted March 30, 2009 at 01:44 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 36

http://classblogmeister.com/blog.php?user_id=55688&blogger_id=248204">Alexa is rockin out on the red dots. Part of this is because she has the position of honor at the top of the list. But she has also made several connections through the blogging challenge.

Can you make connections?

I have been trying hard to increase our global connections. I encourage you to check: do you have any comments? Did you respond?

A connection is like a flower; you need to tend to it and take care of it and allow it to grow.

Can you make two connections today and get some red dots on your clustrmap in return?

I'd like to see how many of you will take the Blogging Challenge.  Scroll down in that blog to find out how to register (or just do some of the cool things).  Many of the ideas have been assignments here.  But maybe you are a new blogger and need some help.

Can you make connections?  

Technorati Tags:

Computer Applications