Copyright (c) 2014 by Gustavo C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Gustavo C -- Blogmeister

Intro to Lit and comp

We are a community of freshmen students who are learning about literature, becoming good readers and writers, and improving our understanding and use of the English language.

by Gustavo C

teacher: Mary Micikas

Pep rally 11/03/06
Monster 10/20/06

Today we are going to a pep rally and when the sophmores, juniors, and seniors scream at us to go home im going to cuss at them while screaming at them. Then after the pep rally were going to go to see Lincoln beat the crap out of Kennedy.

Gustavo Chavez

Period 5/6

10/20/06

So far in the book Monster my conclusion is that he’s not fully guilty but not innocent either. I think that because it’s hard to believe that he just walked in for some mints and not do anything with the murder of that guy. Like if he did see what was happening why didn’t say anything. I also think that the guys that killed the clerk might have bribed Steve like they could’ve told him that if he didn’t say anything they would give him a cut of what they would make from selling cigarettes or if they took some money they probably gave him some.