Copyright (c) 2014 by Alfonso Gonzalez Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alfonso Gonzalez -- Blogmeister

Chimacum's Science Blogs-

Mr. Gonzalez's Science Classes

by Alfonso Gonzalez

Huzzah
Blogs by the Sea
Mr. Miller's Class Blog
Making Waves in 6th Grade
Broadbent Blues

Last year 6th graders participated in a Spring student blogging challenge. The student blogging challenge is back again for this Fall! I have signed us up so that we can participate. This will introduce us to students from different classes. I have put links on the left hand side of this blog, under Related Links, of class blogs that we have either connected with in the past or classes that are part of the Sept student blogging challenge. Let me know if you would like to sign your blog up to participate in the individual challenge as well. The first week challenge can be found here: Student Blogging Challenge Blog.

Article posted September 10, 2012 at 06:17 PM • comment (6) • Reads 79 • see all articles

Period 1
Period 2
Period 3

I started my teaching career in South Central Los Angeles teaching in modified to full bilingual 4th and 5th grade classes. Then I moved to WA State where I have taught mainly 6th through 8th grade. I have enjoyed the culture clash but notice that kids are the same everywhere :o)

My areas of interest are science and technology but I also love studying ancient cultures and learning about different peoples and cultures.

Mr. G's Other Blog

About Mr. G

Captain González
Captain Gonzalez