Copyright (c) 2014 by Alfonso Gonzalez Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alfonso Gonzalez -- Blogmeister

Chimacum's Science Blogs-

Mr. Gonzalez's Science Classes

by Alfonso Gonzalez

Huzzah
Blogs by the Sea
Mr. Miller's Class Blog
Making Waves in 6th Grade
Broadbent Blues
Fascinating Phenology

Article posted April 25, 2012 at 01:56 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 400

A force is pushing, pulling, and moving. If you used a rubber band To launch a cart across the floor you could double up the rubber band And put the cart in the middle of the rubber band then pull it back and let it fly.

Weight is gravity,and mass is what you add to you.

Article posted April 24, 2012 at 01:16 PM GMT-7 • comment (2) • Reads 90

if you wanted to pull a bike with a rubber band it would work but it wouldn't stretch out long enough to actually pull the bike because of all the mass beyond the rubber band.And mass is something that is made from weight/ so kind of another word for weight in a way. rubber bands can only go/stretch out so far until the weight is to much for it to take then it snaps

Article posted April 25, 2012 at 12:46 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 55

To get a cart across the floor using a rubber back I'd use a slingshot.

Mass depends on what the item is and weight is how heavy an object is.

- Hyper

P.s.

My new pen name is HYPER=http://!!!!

Article posted April 24, 2012 at 01:14 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 48

I learned that gravity pulls down into the center of the eart. Mass is what something is made of and weight is how much gravity pulls down on you.

Article posted April 24, 2012 at 01:09 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 66

I CANT FIND THE BLOG ASSIGNMENT!!!! From Mr. G - Uh, it's on the left hand side under Teacher Assignments. It's called Elastic Force and Gravity. Oh....Thanks! :P

Article posted April 24, 2012 at 01:06 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 57

What are some ways to use elastic force to propel a cart across a floor?

You can pull the cart.

You can use a slingshot to fling the cart.

What is the difference between mass and weight?

Mass is what is inside the object. Weight is how much the earth is pulling down the object.

Article posted April 24, 2012 at 01:14 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 166

Do pull a cart across the floor you can take a rubber band and tie it on the cart, pull it back, and let go! Pulling rubber band and letting go is a lot of force.

Weight is dependent on gravity and mass is dependednt on weight. So in conclusion, i learned weight is how much gravity forces down on you and mass is what something is made of.

I leared elastic force!

Article posted April 24, 2012 at 01:16 PM GMT-7 • comment (1) • Reads 72

I learned that rubber bands are really stretchy and and strong. Also that gravity pulls down Gothenburg center of the earth! Mass is what something is made of and gravity is how much it weighs.

Article posted April 25, 2012 at 01:04 PM GMT-7 • comment (2) • Reads 88

Force - a cause that makes objects move or have weight. Force is all around us like elastic, fricton, gravity, push, pull, lift, and thrust. without Force we would be floating in midair unable to move anything elastic force helps things strech like a spring or rubber band gravity keeps us from floating away and without it we would weigh nothing.

Article posted April 24, 2012 at 01:18 PM GMT-7 • comment (1) • Reads 50

If you want to push a cart with a rubberband you could tie the rubber band and then pull the rubberband.the difference betweeen masss and weight is that mass is how big it is and weight is how dence it is.

Article posted April 24, 2012 at 01:10 PM GMT-7 • comment (1) • Reads 52

in this section, i learned that the more mass there is, the more weight something has.

I also learned that there are TONS of forces, such as gravity, thrust, drag, lift, friction, ETC.

we also focu