Copyright (c) 2014 by Chelsea Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Chelsea -- Blogmeister

Chelsea's World!-

by Chelsea teacher: Mark Ahlness

In the middle of the night one night I woke up to see if Santa had come yet. I saw Santa in my rocking chair drinking milk and eating the cookies we made.

So then I went back upstairs to wake up my mom and dad to tell them I saw Santa. And all they said was, “Go back to sleep. It is only 4:00 A.M.”

So then I went back downstairs because I wanted to give Santa a big hug. I said, “Hello Santa” and I gave Santa a big huge hug. Then Santa gave me my present, and Santa said, “Don’t open it until it is morning." Then I said, “Ok”.

Then Santa left. I went upstairs to go back to sleep.

Then in the morning I was the last one to get up. Then I got dressed. I wore a black and red dress. Then I went downstairs to open all my presents. This is what I got from Santa, a DS, a dress, and lots and lots of candy.

Then I played with my DS. I tried on my dress.

Then I said to my mom and dad that I wanted to go Ice-Skating. Then they said, “Yes we can”

So then I went upstairs and it turned out to be the Best Christmas Ever.

THE END

Article posted December 13, 2006 at 04:17 PM • comment (3) • Reads 65 • see all articles