Copyright (c) 2014 by Maribeth Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Maribeth -- Blogmeister

gif animation-

by Maribeth teacher: Mark Ahlness

For spring break I will go to the park that is close to my house. I always go when it is sunny. My sister’s friends go and my cousins go with us. On spring break I won't like it on the 13th because you might have bad luck if you see a black cat or if you go under a ladder or if you step in a crack. I can't wait until it’s Easter day because all of my cousins are going and our moms are going to hide the eggs for us!

Article posted April 6, 2007 at 04:37 PM • comment • Reads 78 • see all articles

Hi my name is Maribeth. I am 8 years old. I am in 3rd grade and I am in room twelve. That is Mr. Ahlness class. I have a dog at Mexico. Almost all my mom's family live there. My favorite thing to do at recess is going on the monkey bars and my other favorite thing to do at recess is tetherball. I have two sisters and zero brothers. I have ten friends, some at school and some friends at home. I always play with them they live by me. They go on my bus too. On the weekends my cousins come to my house or some times I go their house. This year my mom and dad are going to make me a party for my birthday!