Copyright (c) 2014 by Keean Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Keean -- Blogmeister

keeans world

Room Twelve Alumni

by Keean

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Keean
June 12, 2007

On my mind is nothing today. I have nothing on my mind. But I do not know what we will do in Music. I hope it will be fun. But I do not like Music much. I like GYM a lot more. Gym is a lot of fun. I like to be active. It is fun. I like playing games.

On my mind today is I am almost done with my spelling. I like to do spelling, it is a lot of fun. I like cheese. It is good. It is a good food.

Keean
June 13, 2007

My favorite subject is art and math. They are a lot of fun. I like journal too and Language. I like to be a triple crown winner. Because I get to go on a laptop, they are fun. Oh and I like Gym too. But I do not like science. But Music is fun sometimes, it depends. Like it was fun yesterday. We played BINGO and it was a lot of fun.

Keean
June 14, 2007

On my mind today is field day it will be a lot of fun. There will be games and it will be a lot of fun. I like to play games, they are fun. It will be a weird day. It will be a lot of fun. Because the games are like ahhhhhhh lot of fun duuuuuu. I think I will have a blast. Because they are my type of games.

On my mind today is there is no music=http://=http:// Because of field day. Field day is a lot of fun - music maybe. I do not know. It will be a lot of fun. I hope I will not mess up.

Keean
June 15, 2007

My perfect weekend is the weekend I saved a cat from a tree and I found a dead bird but that was sad. An orange and white cat killed it. It was cool because a lot of my friends came to my house. It was a lot of fun. But my dad got hit with a golf ball. It hurt a lot I bet. It was a weird weekend for me. But it was weird too because I heard a lot of weird sounds. I was also learning about sounds in science, it was weird. It was scary but cool in a way. I did not like too much. I hope I will have another weekend like this one. But then golf ball hurt a lot I bet still. I like cheese a lot. It is a really good food. Do you like cheese. I like to sleep in.

Article posted June 15, 2007 at 11:23 AM • comment (1) • Reads 124 • see all articles