Copyright (c) 2014 by Keean Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Keean -- Blogmeister

keeans world

Room Twelve Alumni

by Keean

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Article posted July 15, 2007 at 05:53 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 355

My long journey begins by going to Portland again. To break up my long journey. So we went to my grandfather so it is not as a long trip as it would be. My grandfather is cool. And he is fun.

So me and my family leave around 9:00 A.M. to go to Pacific City to camp. The Cabin was cool. And all the deer and bunnys were cool. And after that we went to Holiday Inn. And we are going back to Seattle.

Article posted July 12, 2007 at 05:54 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 73

Hi I am Keean and I went camping with my family. It was a lot of fun. Because we had smors and it tasted really good and it was a great place to ride my bike. It was boring getting there beacuse it was a two hour drive but I was playing my DS all the way. But it was worth it when you get there. Oh and I went fishing and I caught a little fish. It was a cat fish and it was a baby so I let it go. Bye.

Article posted July 6, 2007 at 04:59 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 76

Hi my name is Keean. And I have 2 indoor cats. But for some reason me and my dad took only one because the other one was too hard to get in because we did not use a cage but he was safe. Bye. I like cheese.

Article posted July 6, 2007 at 04:49 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 110

I am in Portland with my best friend Trevor. He is cool. We have a lot in common. Like I like cheese he likes cheese too. And I am a boy he is a boy. But I live in Seattle so it takes 3 hours to get there. But I see him a lot because we go to Portland a lot because a lot of my family lives there. I do not know why but he's my best friend in the world. It feels good to type again. Bye. We like cheese.

I will miss Mr. Ahlness, he was fun. I hope my teacher will be this fun again next year. But it will be rare I bet. I like Mr. Ahlness, he is cool! I hope I will be in Logan’s and Stuart's class next year and a lot of other people. That are my friends. I am excited about summer=http:// It will be a lot of fun. I will go to the YMCA. I do not like the YMCA much. But I do like the GYM, it is a lot of fun. But there is classes a lot, it is annoying. I like to play in the little kids room, it is a lot of fun. Bye.

Keean

June 4, 2007

Journal 34

My weekend was good. I went bike riding with my dad. We went golfing too. It was a lot of fun. I hit a lot of good shots. Oh my dad got hit with a golf ball.

Keean

June 5, 2007

Journal

On my mind today is nothing. But I do want to buy this pack of Pokemon cards. It has 4 Turtwigs and 2 Grotels and 1 Torterra. They are cool. I am thinking about GYM, it is fun.

Keean

June 6, 2007

Journal

My best power point was the mile run. I think riley1 and I did a good job. We did a lot of effects. They are cool. We did a lot of typing. I think it is really cool. I like it a lot. Riley did the typing I did the effects. I think the affects are the coolest thing in the power point. I am proud. It is so cool.

Keean

June 7, 2007

On my mind today is my dad said he might take me to San Francisco. It will be a lot of fun. But my dad said maybe. I hope it will be a lot of fun. If I go at least.

On my mind today is that Gym is scooters again. It is a lot of fun. I like to scooter. But you can’t do a bunny hop. I like to do bunny hops. I am good at tricks too. Tricks are a lot of fun. I like Gym, it is a lot of fun. I do not like Music.

Keean

June 8, 2007

I do not know what I am doing for the weekend. I hope I will do something fun. I like the weekend. It is a lot of fun. I think I will play pearl the game, it is a lot of fun. I like to play of lot of stuff out side. I like cheese.

Yes I am excited for the talent show. It will be a lot of fun. I think it will be a lot of fun. I like cheese.

Article posted June 15, 2007 at 05:23 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 78

Keean

June 12, 2007

On my mind is nothing today. I have nothing on my mind. But I do not know what we will do in Music. I hope it will be fun. But I do not like Music much. I like GYM a lot more. Gym is a lot of fun. I like to be active. It is fun. I like playing games.

On my mind today is I am almost done with my spelling. I like to do spelling, it is a lot of fun. I like cheese. It is good. It is a good food.

Keean

June 13, 2007

My favorite subject is art and math. They are a lot of fun. I like journal too and Language. I like to be a triple crown winner. Because I get to go on a laptop, they are fun. Oh and I like Gym too. But I do not like science. But Music is fun sometimes, it depends. Like it was fun yesterday. We played BINGO and it was a lot of fun.

Keean

June 14, 2007

On my mind today is field day it will be a lot of fun. There will be games and it will be a lot of fun. I like to play games, they are fun. It will be a weird day. It will be a lot of fun. Because the games are like ahhhhhhh lot of fun duuuuuu. I think I will have a blast. Because they are my type of games.

On my mind today is there is no music=http://=http:// Because of field day. Field day is a lot of fun - music maybe. I do not know. It will be a lot of fun. I hope I will not mess up.

Keean

June 15, 2007

My perfect weekend is the weekend I saved a cat from a tree and I found a dead bird but that was sad. An orange and white cat killed it. It was cool because a lot of my friends came to my house. It was a lot of fun. But my dad got hit with a golf ball. It hurt a lot I bet. It was a weird weekend for me. But it was weird too because I heard a lot of weird sounds. I was also learning about sounds in science, it was weird. It was scary but cool in a way. I did not like too much. I hope I will have another weekend like this one. But then golf ball hurt a lot I bet still. I like cheese a lot. It is a really good food. Do you like cheese. I like to sleep in.

Article posted June 7, 2007 at 07:49 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 153

I think I will type over the summer. I like to write on my blog and get comments. I like my blog.

I wonder if we will have new passwords. I think we will. Have a lot of fun.

I hope I have a chance to type over the summer. I like to type. It is fun. But I will play a lot of video games.

It is fun to blog. I like to blog because it makes me a fast typer. I like to play type to learn. It is a lot of fun. Do you think I should keep my blog?

Article posted April 27, 2007 at 10:07 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 114

We are doing the WASL. I like the WASL only because of the snack and there is no homework.

Part 1. Part one of the WASL is a little hard, but it was hard because it was the reading part of the WASL.

Part 2. It is the last day of the reading part of the WASL tomorrow is the Math part of the WASL.

Part 3. It is the math part of the WASL. I am good at math.

Part 4 I think I the math part of the WASL is easy.

Part 5 It is the last day of the WASL. It is nice because during the WASL we get a snack that was nice. You also do not get homework. I do not like homework, it is a waste of time I think. But the fourth and fifth graders, for them the WASL is 2 or 3 weeks long. It is unfair for me. I like the snacks, they are good.

One day ...the day before Earth day, I saw a guy and he was littering. So I called the police, and they arrested him, and I said if you can't wait the time.... don’t do the crime. He said o.k.

This story is fake.