Copyright (c) 2014 by Kyra Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kyra -- Blogmeister

Hannah Montana rocks -

by Kyra teacher: Mark Ahlness

Article posted August 23, 2007 at 04:37 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 332

My summer is good and i saw Elyjah at the park and i saw Ana at Riley's party and i hope everyone is having a great summer and my dad is getting mairred next year and has a new dog too! I think that is how you spell mairred if not sorry.

My plans for the summer are that I am going to the Arbor Heights pool in July. It will be fun and not boring.

In July I am going to Wild waves with my cousin and Jamey. She is the one taking us to Wild waves and I went last year too but the second time will be better and it will be a lot of fun.

Delaney is inviting me to her birthday party and I’ve never been to her house before and I hope I can spend the night and we are going to the Arbor Heights pool.

In August I am going camping with my dad and grandma plus they are fun to camp with because the take me my sister and brother to lakes to swim in for playing in so it is not boring during the camping trip. The places we go are bumping lake and so other places that I don’t know what are called but they're fun. My dad took us to a river and there was something hiding in the bushes and we left as fast as we could and that’s all but we were scared. I was shaking while I was eating my sandwich and drinking my pop. But those are my plans for the summer.

T.T.Y.L Means Talk To You Later

Article posted June 20, 2007 at 08:10 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 71

I will miss Mr. Ahlness teaching the class math, English, spelling, and language. I will be missing the fun-spelling units that we did in 2007 from September to June 20.

I will miss my Best Friends and My old teachers from this year.

I should keep my blog because I could tell everyone what is going on in my life. I would be able to write new articles. Also blogs are very fun to write in and we send nice comments to a lot of people.

Blogs can be nice to write in for the summer and you can see if you got new comments from the other kids around the world and you can see comments from the kids from your old 3 grade class which will be there next year in 4th grade and then 5th grade.

Blogs are fun to read and write in for the rest of the summer and then see what you wrote in 3 grade when you are in 11th grade and the kids you wrote comments to will comment you back and that’s all I have to say about keeping my blog.

Article posted May 8, 2007 at 05:13 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 72

May 8, 2007

Yes I have tried to make money but it look like plain paper.

I made the money out of paper, green paper, but it was not a good one.

Article posted May 1, 2007 at 07:46 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 77

gif animation

Article posted April 20, 2007 at 07:48 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 68

Earth Day is fun because you can help clean up the earth and help it not get polluted from bad air and smells. If you help the earth you will be a good helper that cleans the earth and helps people. You can clean the earth when ever. I think that earth day is a good but not a famous holiday that helps the environment and people.

You should probably blog about earth day and do something to help the earth and never give up on something you start to help the earth. You should tell your family that the earth shouldn’t be a trashcan because it has houses that have trashcans in them. Also tell them that they should not pollute the earth because it is a nice clean earth.

THE END

Article posted April 5, 2007 at 08:05 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 78

My sister is coming home next week on the Thursday of April. She will bring home cool presents. I can’t wait till she gets home because she is the nicest sister you could ever have. I miss her a lot because she helps me with homework and math. The reason she is in Hawaii is because she went with her class but not all her classes.

I must be picking up my sister from the airport because her teacher might not want to take her to my house because we live probably live about 3 hours away from the airport. She is a good sister because she does her homework every day and she has time to play baseball with me.

The blogs that I like are my teacher’s blog, my friend Delaney’s blog and my other friend Margo’s blog. They are really good. But they can’t be better that any body else. My teacher’s blog is really cool because he writes a lot of stories every day.

Margo’s blog is really cool because she writes a lot of cool stories and she is the best person to comment.

Their blogs are really cool because they work hard to write really good stories and my teacher does a lot of stories about room twelve and blogs. He is the best teacher you could ever have. Delaney and Margo write good stories. Margo writes some things that have happened in Washington and where other people live. Delaney writes about thing that has happened to her or writes fiction.

Butterflies are a little like bees because they pollinate flowers. Butterflies are good insects because they don't bite or sting you.