Copyright (c) 2014 by Logan Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Logan -- Blogmeister

Ninja!

Room Twelve Alumni

by Logan

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Mount Si 08/09/07
Ocean Shores 07/09/07
Triple Sleep Over 06/25/07
My Summer Plans 06/20/07
Indianapolis 06/19/07
Weird Story 06/13/07
G-O-L-F 06/13/07
Good Things About a Blog 06/07/07
My Journal 06/01/07
Rough Draft 5 05/30/07

Logan
Journal33
May 29, 2007
My three-day weekend was good. On Saturday I got to go to the beach. I found a crystal at the beach. We had a lot of fun. I also had to get my pictures taken. I also got to go to a swimming pool. Whenever my little brother tried to jump in he would pretend to jump to you then jump the other way.

On Sunday I had a lot of fun, because I got to play my DS a lot that day. It was also fun, because I got to see Shrek 3. It was a very good movie. It was also a very funny movie at the same time.

On Memorial Day I didn’t do any thing special. I walked to Safeway. Then I had my grandma over for a barbecue. Then I watched the Stanley Cup with my dad. The Anaheim Ducks won.

May 30, 2007
I think that our last classroom accomplishment should be that we are working on a PowerPoint about the pike place market. Also we should say we are working on a mile run PowerPoint. So the school can know about it.

May 31, 2007
I am thinking about this Saturday. I get to do pigs on parade. Riley is going to drive with me there. The crowd has over ten- thousand people. I think it will be a lot of fun, because you get to pull a pig.

I am also thinking about Saturday night I get to sleep over at Christopher’s house. The cool part is that some of Christopher’s family is going to join us for some dinner. I wonder what we are going to have for dinner.

I am also thinking about thinking about Pok’emon Pearl, because I lost the privilege for two days, but tomorrow I get to have it back. I also think that I will try to catch a new Pok’emon.

June 1, 2007
My weekend plans are tomorrow I am going to do pigs on parade. Then later that night I am going to spend the night at Christopher’s house. He just got an XBOX 360. We will probably play it for a long time.

On Sunday I am going to go to swim. I am going to go to the pool at my mom’s gym. I think that when I go there I will be able to pass the swim test. It’s very hard, because you have to swim from 3 feet to five feet. After that I think that I will just play some of my DS games like Pok’emon Pearl. I will probably catch the pokemon called Dialga, but it will be hard.

Article posted June 1, 2007 at 01:24 PM • comment • Reads 56 • see all articles