Copyright (c) 2014 by Billy Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Billy -- Blogmeister

Billy's World

Room Twelve

by Billy

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Pacific Science Center 02/26/12
Billy’s Dream 02/10/12
School so far 09/24/10
So Far 09/25/08
hi 01/09/08
Holiday Plans 12/20/07
Happy Thanksgiving 11/20/07
hyperlink test 04/26/07
Blogs I like 03/21/07
tag testing 01/02/07
Hello World! 09/29/06

Title: Spring Break (04/25/12)
Description: A two paragraph description/summary of Spring Break highlights.

I went to New York and it was fun . l New York. I hope that I will live there.

I got to see my friend in New York and I saw my dad. I like New York.

My spring break was AWESOME!!! On Saturday I went down to Grants Pass!!! I stayed there untill Tuesday.

On Wednesday I'm going to start an ALL-SPORTS thing from my basketball coaches!!! We can sign up at 1 on 1

Basketball Training.com.

My spring break was awesome. We went fishing. I snagged on two dead fish. And we also went to shoot my BB gun. But my dad was working on his mom's house.

We also bought Captain Crunch oops all berries. My mom never lets us get that stuff. But my mom did not come with us to Idaho. I love Captain Crunch.

Article posted April 24, 2012 at 07:07 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 181

My spring break was awesome. On Friday we went to Lauren's Aunt's house for dinner. We had Italyn casserole, it is my favorite dinner EVER. Lauren's aunt was really nice. She had toys and board games out.

We also went to the tulip fest on Saturday. But we went on the wrong day, it was next weekend. And me and my brother were going to be at my mom's house.

On Sunday (the last day of spring break) Lauren's aunt Michell came to our house. We had the dinner that we had on the first day of spring. We also played mad tracks (a game on the xbox) a lot with Lauren's two cousin and that was just last night.

Well I drove to another which I didn't like. But we went to the Seaside arcade. I ran into a kid who used to be in my kindergarten class. And we stayed at the Surfsand hotel and resort. They had a pool and I met a girl a little bit older than me named Sophie.

And in one night for the first time I watched Men in Black one and two.

And the hotel at certain times of the day had fresh warm cookies.

And popcorn at night.

And our room was right on the beach.

And a tv in the bathroom.

Plus a walk in shower.

Also a huge soaking tub.

Also a hot tub at the pool.

My Spring Break was Awesome, I went to some friends houses, and I tried calling Ryan after he got back from Grants Pass, but he didnt answer.

I tried calling him the next day but no answer. And I also got some new pokemon cards, I got some really good ones. I also went to my friend Spencer's house.

My spring vaation was awesome. I went to california. It was really awesome. I went to Disneyland.

I saw my cousin too!! After we saw each other we went to the house with my cousin, and had a lot of fun. For dinner we went to a restaurant. The food was really good. Then we went to the house, and went to sleep.

Then the days passed. Then it was Saturday and we went to the airport so we would come back to Seattle.

Then we got to Seattle. The next day back to school.

My weekend was awesome!I had a blast. On Saturday, I slept in and had pancakes. I had four. They were really good. After I ate, I read for an hour. Then I played on my dad's laptop. It was fun. I played on it for like five hours. I went to bed at 10:00.

On Sunday, I slept in and had pancakes. I had four pancakes. They were awesome. Then I read for thirty minutes. After that, I asked my mom if we could play outside, and she said yes so I changed and played. We were outside for fifty three minutes. I was riding my bike. When we got home it was lunch time. We had pasta. It was good. Then I played on my dad's laptop for the rest of the day. It was really fun.

On the last Saturday I went to the World's Fair, because it's the fiftieth anneversery. It was fun because we got cotton candy and we played in the giant water fountain and got all wet. We also went into the Space Needle gift shop and my mom got new sun glasses. After we left the Space Needle, we went back into the fountain, got more wet, and went back home.

On the last Sunday, or yesterday, I went to Lincoln Park. My mom got me new sandles, so that way I could go in the water. It was fun, and my favorite part was when we built walls in front of sand castles, and try to stop the waves from destroying them.

Yesterday I went to the spring fair. I went on a ride called the zipper. The zipper is so scary because it flips you around and you're moving at the same time.

On Saturday I went to Safeway, I mean not Safeway, Target. Me and my mom went to Target for some Food and other stuff. I bought a game called Skylanders.

When I got home I opened it and hooked it up on to my Xbox, and then I started to play it. After I played it for 10 minutes then I couldn't stop playing it. That game is super fun.

That day me and my mom made BBQ. She burnt the chicken wings and ribs. But it was really good. Then later that night I had a party at my house and it was fun.

My spring break was really fun one of the things I did was I went to my friend Mari's house on Friday and we got to take Xo's home from school. So I brought mine to her house and we did chat when we were only like a foot away from each other. I dont know why but we just did.

One other thing I did for my spring break was I went to my grandma and grandpas house. They have thirty five horses, so I went and saw them with my grandma.

One other thing I did on my spring break was I came home from my grandmas and I saw my dog. I think my dog had a really fun time on spring break because one night that week when we had dinner he got one of the pizzas and then in the morning he got some of the cereal. Another thing he got to do was go to the dog park a lot. So he had fun there, oh by the way my dog's name is Kokomo but we call him Koko for short. When we got him for Christmas he was only eight weeks old and now he is six months old, oh another thing Koko is a yellow lab. THE END

On spring break I went to the Puyallup Fair. at the Puyallup Fair there was a lot of places like games, stores, and barns.

My Spring Break was awesome because I found a awesome rock!! When it gets wet it's green but when it's dry it turns into a dirty green.  That was on the WEEKEND, DUH.

On the actual spring break I went to the YMCA.

I'm 8 years old, and I like to be in all Mr. A's story problems. I'm good at fixing things