Copyright (c) 2014 by Gordon Brune Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Gordon Brune -- Blogmeister

5B@MAS

5B@MAS

Gordon Brune, Mamaroneck Avenue School (NY, USA), 5th Grade Class, 2006-2007 mrbrune.org

by Gordon Brune

Time for Kids
Scholastic News
CBBC
5th Grade Links
5th Grade Home
Student Links (Research)
Past Class Websites
Google Advanced Search

Article posted March 31, 2007 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment (69) • Reads 11485

class_picture_funny_2006

Welcome! But this webpage (blog) is closed!

The students from Mr. Brune's 5th grade class of 2006-2007 have moved on to the middle school.

The former 5th graders are still welcome to post articles here though! Let's see if anyone does. . . .

And YOU can still comment to their work (see below for directions), but I can't promise they will comment back.

There WILL be a new class of students HERE in September 2007. So leave us a comment there or here and we'll be sure to comment back to you then in September.

You can comment to the teacher, Gordon Brune, by commenting to this aritcle or contacting me HERE.

Thanks for visiting!

You can leave us a comment at the bottom of this article (click the "comment" link and scroll down) or leave a comment for a specific student by visiting his or her page to the right and leaving a comment at the bottom of an article.

It's all about those comments and having an audience! We wouldn't waste our time with this website if it wasn't for the comments we get! Leave us a comment and we'll comment back! (Sometimes it takes us up to a week to comment back. We have only 4 classroom computers so it's hard for each of us to get to our comments as quickly as we would like.)

But remember to include a link to your webpage (blog) in the comment or it's VERY hard for us to find you! Some of you have commented and we don't know where you are and we can't comment back! ):

Below is what the comment fields will look like when you click on the "comment" link at the bottom of someone's article. Note, sometimes you have to scroll WAY down past other comments to see these comment fields. Also, you don't HAVE to include an email address or a link to a webpage -- but if you do include a link to your webpage (blog) we will comment back. And, again, sometimes it takes us up to a week to comment back. We have only 4 classroom computers so it's hard for each of us to get to our comments as quickly as we would like.

commenting fields

Below are the links for the classes that we commented to this past year.

Ms. Ruskin's class somewhere in Australia

Ms. Blaauw's class of 5 year olds at a small school called Te Ranga in the North Island of New Zealand

Mr. Milloy's Grade 6 Class in British Columbia, Canada

Mrs. Kelso's 11 year olds from Auckland, New Zealand

Mr. Whitten's 6th Grade Class in Renton, WA (USA) -- We commented to Mr. Whitten's class but the comments never show up so we'll take a break until things are figured out.

Mrs. Parisi and Ms. Southard's 5th Grade Class in New Hyde Park (Long Island), NY (USA).

Ms. Moturoa's Year Four and Year Five Class (Grades 3 & 4) in Nelson, New Zealand (at the top half of the South Island of New Zealand).

5th Gradeers at the Shanghai American School in Shanghai, China

Mr. Howitt

Mr. Hossack

Mr. Harris' English Class in Taiping, Perak, Malaysia

Otley All Saints CE Primary School, Yorkshire, England

Primary 7 at Loirston in Aberdeen, Scotland

Dingwall Primary School, Highlands of Scotland

Primary 5's Work

Primary 6's Work

Primary 7's Work

Edinger House, The Dalton School in New York City, New York (USA) -- We keep commenting to Edinger House but the comments never show up so we'll take a break until things are figured out.

Ms. Smith's 3rd Grade Class in Phoeniz, Arizona (USA)

Mr. Meyer's 5th Grade in Laingsburg, Michigan, USA

"Blogical Minds," 5th Graders in Georgia, USA

Mr. Johnston’s Primary 6 Class (5th Grade) in Glasgow, Scotland

Mr. Noon's 4th Graders (Fairbanks, Alaska, USA)--are now on summer vacation!

Mr. Hanlin's 5th Grade (Shanghai American School, Shanghai, China)-- We keep commenting to Mr. Hanlin's class but the comments never show up so we'll take a break until things are figured out.

Mr. Roger's 6th Grade (Botkins, Ohio, USA) -- We keep commenting to Mr. Roger's Class but the comments never show up so we'll take a break until things are figured out.

Ms.Simmonds' 6th Graders (New York City, New York, USA) -- Ms. Simmonds class hasn't published anything since October so I don't think anyone is "living" there anymore. . . .

Mr. Ahlness' 3rd Graders (Seattle, Washington, USA)

Mr. Sheehan's Year 6 (5th Grade) (Palmerstown North, New Zealand) -- Mr. Sheehan's class is "closed." He's now a principal! His class was one of the first classes I started having my classes comment to. I have learned a lot from him and his classes have been a great audience for us. They will be greatly missed, and we'll be watching what his new school will do!

Ms. Mueller's 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grades (Bellingham, Washington, USA)

Ms. Scott's 4th & 5th Graders (Phoenix, Arizona, USA) -- haven't posted anything new for awhile so. . . .

Look below to see where in the world the classes we comment to are! (Updated 57)

map6-2-07

2006

gbrune_2005cropped
Gordon Brune is a 5th Grade Teacher at Mamaroneck Avenue Elementary School in Mamaroneck, New York (USA). This is his 16th year teaching. He has taught 1st - 5th grades. Read more about him HERE.

You can reach him by leaving a comment at the bottom of the article on this home page or click HERE to email him.

Locations of visitors to this page Click for Mamaroneck, New York Forecast
See our class library here (under development):

This website is a school sponsored communication forum. All material posted by students will be governed by the Appropriate Use Policy, especially the district policies against bullying and harassment and the district Internet Use policy provisions addressing offensive language and transmission of personal information about self or others. Go HERE to read the Appropriate Use Policy.