Copyright (c) 2014 by DH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
DH -- Blogmeister

Grade 5 MacNeill

by DH

teacher: Ms. A. McKay

1.My favorite video was the garbage can video. I like that video because when ever someone threw a piece of garbage it sounded like it was falling deep in the ground.

2.Yes I think all of these ideas will work because all of them are fun and safe ways of get people not to litter, get some exercise and be safe in the car.

3.I would make an idea when whenever someone threw out garbage or threw out recycling it will give a movie ticket to cineplex.

I think animal testing is wrong. I think it's wrong because we have a lot of advanced technology to use instead of animals. We can use this advanced technology to make special computers to test instead of animals. If we use animals it just harms them for no reason.So that's why I think animal testing is wrong.

Terry Fox has made a big impression on many people to never give up no matter what. I think Terry Fox is a hero because he worked so hard to help cancer treatment and save many lives. I think Terry Fox's story leaves such a lasting impression because no one has ever run across Canada to help cancer treatment. I admire Terry Fox because he didn't give up even though he had an amputated leg.

1.The book was about 3 boys that get stuck on an ice raft,and rescuers try to save them.

2.The ending was good because the 3 boys eventually got saved.

3.Yes because most books end with a happy ending.

4.Yes I would have.

5.Overall I thought the book was interesting.

6.Yes I would recommend it to a friend.

1.Gray wolf enclosure one.

2.There were 2 wolves that were walking around the same spot.

3.I think they did it this way because they wanted to know more about nature without disturbing it.

4.It gives more information about nature without the animals acting any different than they usually do.

5.I think they are trying to learn about how animals live their everyday lives 24 hours a day.

6.I would put it in the Amazon rain forest because there are a lot of interesting animals there.

1.I thought it was cool because I never knew that water droplets bounce on water.

2.cool,awesome,amazing,fascinating and educational.

3.Rugby,soccer and hockey because there is a lot of action in those sports.

Hi my name is DH,and I really love to travel. I've traveled to lots of places like Jordan,Thailand. I've also lived in places like Dubai, Qatar,Toronto and Cape Town. I've done lots of traveling in my life and I plan to do more.