Hunger Games Triology

One of the best books I’ve ever read was The Hunger Games series, I recommend the book to many students, adults, or everyone who loves to read books and try to read new things. It may seem like its really big, thick books to read I think once you read this book you just feel like you’re in another place rather then being in the planet that you are in. It just things to other level, remember how you read a book and you feel like you’re in that book and cant help that the fact that you cant stop no matter what happens around you. At first you might think oh the big is huge, but once you start reading more and more into the book everyday you are almost till the end, not wanting it to be over. But at first wanting to read the book but thinking that it’s just too much to read and you already want to start on the next book. But sometimes it doesn’t always feel that way, once you start to read and read and can’t help the fact that its ending you start to want to read more, but then you start reading the next book and the book after that. After you finish the whole entire series from time to time you kind of want it to read it slower so that you won’t miss reading it as you wanted to. After reading everything you feel like you want more.
Recommending this book to everyone is like sharing the common things you like with other people. Sharing the same stuff you like with other people and making new friends knowing that they like the same things as you and the more conversation there is the more you get to know that person better. Reading the nook and feeling like you’re in whole different planet brings you on a whole different journey. Many readers make books famous for recommending that it’s a good book and telling everyone they know about it and everything starts from there. Once it becomes a top seller, directors take it into their own hands and make it into a movie so that everyone can watch and once it becomes a movie everyone starts to realize that its such a good movie, what happens next, I need to know, then they start to read the books before it takes about a year for the movie to come out. And reading the book ahead of time before seeing the movie, you can already expected what already happened or what should happen, because most movies are based on books before it comes out in theaters.

Article posted September 19, 2012 at 11:41 AM • comment • Reads 44 • see all articles