About the Blogger-

Extremely Emotional Situation
Hi my name is Maddie. About 2 years ago, I got hit by a car. It was February 2011 and my friend and I decided to go sledding on the road. Normally when we had done it before, there wasn't any traffic at all. But apparently today there was. We were sledding on a really steep driveway. And the third time down my friend and I were gonna go at the same time, But she had to fix her shoe, so I went down by myself. And the next thing I saw was black. That's how I got hit by a car. The person who hit me was my friends sister. They called 911 and everything was alright:)

Article posted September 13, 2012 at 02:07 PM • comment (2) • Reads 133 • see all articles

My name is Maddie. I love to play basketball and soccer. I also like to play with my dogs Newman and Zoey. As you can see my favorite colors are blue, purple and green.

Camp Cispus
Camp Cispus

Energy
Energy

Energy Transfer
Energy Transformations

Unbalanced Forces
Unbalanced Forces

Friction
Friction