-

comic pt 2 04/19/13
comic pt 1 04/19/13
Lesson 10 01/22/13
Lesson 9 01/10/13
Lesson8 12/20/12
Lesson 7 12/13/12
11/28/12
Lesson five 11/09/12
10/08/12
7 random facts 10/08/12

my name is Kenyon I for one love trying new foods. one of my favorites is cheesy potatoes with chicken I also like max and cheese and I want to know what what type of foods you like. or some suggestions for food that I should try. when you are done look at the rest of my blog and show me your blog to later.

My favorite sport is volleyball. It's amazing. I get so much adrenaline when I play. I'm getting way better at playing. And my 3 best friends play too. I watched volleyball on tv. I someday hope to be an amazing volleyball player like the girls on the olympics.

Article posted September 12, 2012 at 05:32 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 99

One direction is a band of 4 british boys and 1 irish. Here is why i love each one!

Harry Styles: He is curly haired with green eyes and has a british accent.He is perfect in so many ways. He can sing, and dance like a ballerina. He can sing and play the kazoo.

Niall Horan: He is irish with blonde hair and blue eyes with and irish accent. He is perfect because when he is nervouse, he does and irish jig which is really funny. He also play the guitar and piano.

Liam Payn: He has brown hair and is british. He has a girl friend and is a great singer that plays guitar.

Louise Tomlinson: He is british and brown haired. He is the one that is completely silly and doesnt pay attention much.

Zayn Malik: He is british with black hair. He is mysterious but can be very fun. He plays the triangle!

Thats why I love One Direction!

Well for starters BF3/Battlefield 3 is s good game. It's a fps/first person shooter war game.You can be a medic and help your teem by reviving them or by providing health. You can also be a engineer the support class or recon sniper. The third DLC for the game came out yesterday on the 11th for premium players only. It's called Armored Kill. It's basically all out vehicle warfare.

Article posted September 11, 2012 at 09:12 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 125

You always hear things like "don't judge a book by its cover", "don't judge before you know them". But both of those are impossible, judging is in our nature. You have to judge everything in your mind and bring a thought to your mind about if it's good or bad, safe or dangerous. Like if you were to be at a cliff edge, you would have to judge the heigth to wether or not you would live. We judge people. End of story, you can't stop yourself from doing what's in your instincts, no matter home hard you try. We judge. When you meet someone new you ask yourself, "could they be a friend?" or "would they end up hurting me?" or even "are they a terrible person?". You can't not judge someone like everyone says they don't or won't or you shouldn't. People judge on looks and actions, but some people decide to discriminate due to what they see, that's when the problem starts. We all look different, we all are different shapes and sizes. Take away the skin, we are all the same. People judge and we can not stop that, but we can prevent bullying, in our selfs. Keep your judging to yourself, people don't need to know. What you think is your business and what others think of you is their business.

Most games I've played over 3 times, all the way through, but then some games don't have an end and just go on, like online games. I prefer console games over a mouse and keyboard. I'm really into N64 and Xbox, GameCube and play station. I love too many games to name, but here's some examples; the legend of Zelda series, assassins creed series, Mario games, and jak and daxter. <3

Article posted September 11, 2012 at 09:23 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 128

my favorite sport is ping pong. It is a 2 or 4 player game. if you have ever seen Forest Gump you know how the pros play ping pong. its my favorite sport because there really isnt any teams and i dont like to play on teams bcause im bound to mess up. i tried playing soccer one year and i messed up a lot and people made fun of me so i like ping pong so i dont get made fun of, plus ive been playing it since i coudnt even pronounce it. so that is why ping pong is my favorite sport.

chian play chest more then the usa it play so mach ther are over 500 chest team. the came in 2nd in a terniment 3rd wash the grils team.Chian is a major  chess power, with achievements such as the 2006 37th chess olimpicks. in  second  the women's team third for the best overall result among all participating countries. Currently five of the world's top hundred players.

Article posted September 12, 2012 at 05:10 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 132

Hey my name is christopher and on this challenge im going to talk about football. the first famous super bowl commercial was in 1974 it was awesome. Saints running back reggie bush was friends in high school with 49ers QB alex smith. And former viking runing back Robert Smith is an amateur astronomer

You may be wondering, what Is the difference between Identical & Fraternal Twins? Well this Is what I would tell you If you asked me.

Identical Twins share an egg sac, and an umbilical cord, and Fraternal twins have separate egg sacs and their own Umbilical cord.

This weird but true fact about me and my twin Sister Is that we shared a sac and had our own umbilical cords. But there was some sort of wall that separated my sister and I.

If that wall wasn't there then we could have been formed together like those siamese Twins. The doctors said that they had never seen anything like it before! I can tell you this, my mom loves "buy one get one free" sales!

Football is life to me i eat breath and live it everyday. My favorite would have to be j.j watt he plays for the Houston Texans and is an insparation to me to be a defensive end in the NFL. I've been playing football for 9 years and i've always tried my hardest and works the hardest. The NFL has always been a dream of mine. i want to make me proud and my family proud. J.J watt has had 59 tackles 50 of them solo tackles. this are the reasons i love football and i love it.

Cyber bulying is bad and it can efect so manny people and can evan make people comit soicide and that is verry bad and it can be varry efective in bare schooles so dont do it.

There is some pretty cool apps on the iPad . Like temple run temple run is a game where your getting chased through a temple by ape like men. You have To get as far as you can without diing. There is power ups like run run makes you invincible and run fast . There also is a power up call coin magnet

Article posted September 11, 2012 at 09:10 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 122

I love pie so much it is so yummy in my tummy especially with ice cream on top. My favorite is apple pie commet what your favorite pie because pie is amazing. And if you don't like pie commet what your favorite food is.

Article posted September 12, 2012 at 05:32 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 140

Hello, my name is Morgen H. I'm 13 years young. Volleyball is my forte'. My bestfrans are Kayla, Coutney, Janel, and Stephanie. Have you ever tried lavender Ice cream? It's amazing!(: I love winning tan competitions with my brother. ( I always win. ) Going to the beach is always fun. I've never been ice skating, and I want to go. I really really want to see a kangaroo! Kangaroo's are my favorite animal. I wish I lived in California, if you do, be grateful. I have 2 brothers, and 1 sister. I text a lot. YOLO.(:

Article posted September 11, 2012 at 09:22 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 133

When you can pickles the items you will need is:

1) a pot

2) cumbers

3) water

4)mason jars

5) pickling salt

The first thing you will need too do is put water in the pot and put it on boil. Then you put the cumbersome in the mason jar and add water and pickling salt. If you would like you can add garlic too your pickles. Once you do that put the caps on and put them in the pot of water for 5 muinutes. After the 5 minutes are up let the jars cool off and then you have your own home made pickles!

Roller hockey is an awesome sport! I think it's more fun than ice hockey because you don't slide as much and it's different than ice hockey because in roller hockey you play with a ball. I'm really good at roller hockey. I get to travel a lot with my family and my team with my friends. To play roller hockey, you must be pretty good at it like stick handling. I travel to like Olympia, and play most of my games in Bremerton. I play in meets, regionals next year I'm playing in nationals. One year from now, I'm playing in worlds, so excited. I can't wait!!!

Here is a  roller hockey picture of me in the green

He Is My Bother In The Green!

>

Football is my favorite sport because I have been playing in that sport for 6 years and now on my 7 year. I have also got a touchdown and I have caught an interseption before.

Article posted September 12, 2012 at 05:31 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 139

One Direction is a band from Great Britain. The band members are Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne. Olivia and me are gonna get some moolah and go to their concert next year.

I love babysitting a lot becuase i always want a baby sister or baby borther but i never got one lol.  when my sister Adi got Pregant she had a baby girl. When i was 12 i started babysitting and it was fun. When kienze was 1 she got crazy and i stop babysitting her beucase i was thinking she was goting to do someing thats going to hurt her when I'm going something. So now I babysit her and still crazy because my sister Adi is now working with my mom.  

Article posted September 12, 2012 at 05:20 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 124

He is a auwesome web slingin red hero

He is one of my favorite heros along with batman

the starting of spider man is there is a young man "Peter Parker" hes just an average boy until he gose to a museum of spiders for a project for school he doesnt get his power until this time in there when he whas taking pics with a young girl "Mary Jane" he whas trying to get fotose for his assinment.

when he whas taking his pics he sumhow got under the web of this new spider, its a super nucleir spiser but they call it "Super Spider" well he got bit by it he seemed all righte untill they started to leev he whas having elusions and then he passed out .

by the time he woke up things wernt all to righte well in his case it whas he seemed to get buffer like that spider gave him powers he didnt relise it untill he got to school the next day, he whas just eating untill he tride to reach for his fork, he flang a web at the back of this bully in school it whas intirely uninspected thats when he started to relise that sumpthing is rong so he left school and whent to an ally way in town, he looked at his hand and and there whas littel hairs that stuck too the wall so he started to clime then he starded to jump roof to roof until he got to the ledge, he thaut that he could probebly yous this web mitirial to fling from a roof to another.

by Forestm

i stoped there so i dont ruin the movie, plees comment

i have had a successful setup.

What's cooler than a man in a mettalic suit that shoots energy out of his hands. Truthfully I know nothing about Iron Man I was told to write about him so if I give you false informataion I'm sorry. Ok so a rich guy gets captured in some middle eastern country meets what I believe is some russian guy makes a suit out of scrap metal kicks butt and escapes. So he becomes a hero probably the best because how many superheros give away there identy. Then he meets some guy with an eyepatch and makes the avengers so Iron Man almost dies carrying a missile because he fly's through a portal leading to space almost dies and falls to Earth, survives and everyone lives happily ever after. Superheros are not my favorite things in the world but if I could be one I would be Iron Man just because he's awesome. So if you want to find out more about Iron Man than you could probably find some hardcore fan of Iron Man on Marvel.com   

i love justin bieber...(hes mine dont touch).. i love the color purple.. i hate one direction..i always have the bieber fever..i have 4 best friends. courtney lee-ann loves trenten which he is my brother.

THE END!!

Article posted September 12, 2012 at 05:23 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 107

i love justin bieber...(hes mine dont touch).. i love the color purple.. i hate one direction..i always have the bieber fever..i have 4 best friends. courtney lee-ann loves trenten which he is my brother. and he love courtney too thats cuTe.

THE END!!

Okedokie I know I already wrote a small bloggedoo but it was kinda not serious so........let's talk about something else. Ummmm how about hair dying. It's so much fun but it fryyyyyyyys your hair like mine lol. If you do decide to start dying your hair be careful with it. Health hair is every thing okedoke bye.

i love M&M'S soooooooo much i would eat them they are made of chocolate and a shell of chocolate there very good.

There made out of real chocolate and there usually in the candy isle and they cost about $1.00-$1.50 they have a colored shell with a white M on them and are about the size of a dime.They get a red or yellow bag around them and somtimes blue.

video games are the best because i mean there really fun i mean who does not like video games if the have nothing to do or just to compete. my favorite game is mw3 because its new every time i play on xbox live and to chat with freinds and to own them in the round.

minecraft is a game where you can play online.And single player at night you can fight monsters!And

on creative mode you can fly!and build tall buildings at night there wont be any monster

you can mine under ground and hit lava!you can find

dimonds!And make dimond stuff to kill monsters.

Article posted September 14, 2012 at 04:04 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 126

cyber bullying. cyber bullying is where someone uses a computer or phone ect to bully you. have you ever bin hurt in a feeling way by a cyber bully? if you have i know where you are coming from every one who has a bully that bullys more then one person gets there feelings hurt they might not show that there hurt but they are no madder what. Dont let bullys put you down stand up for your self and you will be just fine

My favorite sport is tennis because it's the most basic sports and when you feel like you need to use your arm and get some exersize tennis is the sport to play not also do you get to run around and hit the tennis ball its a sport that all ages can play.

Article posted September 13, 2012 at 04:36 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 145

First is softball.Softball is easy to play.Batting is my favroite.Runing bases is my second favroite.Pitching is not my favroite thing.Volleyball is my first favorite.

my favorite sport is tea kwon do. Tea kwon do is martial arts. It's were you do a bunch of self defence. And you spar witch is fighting but its soft touch so you cant hurt people. It's fun I'm a green belt.

Article posted September 13, 2012 at 06:09 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 136

Hai peepls!

So Hannah M and i need some help from you guys. Somebody *cough* Hannah *cough* thinks that i need to choose my costume already.

Sooooooo i want YOUR opinion! any suggestions are welcome although i would also like to know why everybody thinks i should be Alice from wonderland!!!

(comment your suggestion above or below  this post)

BAI!!!

Article posted September 13, 2012 at 04:15 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 123

Could you guys see boxman and domo the nerd? i couldent soooo here are the pics

( hannah im warning you that this is not my cantidate...)

(my sisters...)

When I'm in a stressful situation I take 10 deep breaths and if that doesn't work I just sit in a corner

Article posted September 13, 2012 at 04:32 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 129

I-love-music-period.All I ever do is go in my room turn on music and make it REALLY loud. XD My favorite band is "Asking Alexandria".I listen to lots of different types of music too.Here is a list:

1. Scrillex

2. Dubstep <3

3. Need To Breathe

4. Asking Alexandria

5.Switchfoot

6. Blood on the dance floor

7. One Direction

8. Dodge And Fuski

Article posted September 13, 2012 at 04:36 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 134

I'm Willow, and my favorite sport is soccer I played 4 years and I have 4 ribbons and one trophy. I love soccer because it involves running and kicking, but i'm not good at being the goaley, but i'm good at being on the field agenst other people. The one reason that I like soccer is because you get to be with friends. And a chance to meat other people, and to get how your coach works with with people. the things I dont play socccer for is the tropheys and other people likeing me only. What I think soccer is for haveing fun and playing with other people.

Article posted September 12, 2012 at 04:30 PM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 108

1.Iove the color purple

2.I love and have a dachshund

3. I can do a flip on the trampoline

4.I got champion showing my guinea pig at the P.T fair

5. My guinea pig got best of show

6. I am going to state fair to show my guinea pig

7. I love horses

Article posted September 13, 2012 at 04:16 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 128

i think that the olympics were awesome and America won to i was so happy. We did good i swimming and great in track. But my favorite sport was the horse jumping.

Article posted September 12, 2012 at 04:38 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 163

I like black. I like games. I like t.v. I like my bike and. My. skate .bord. i like my home. i like the sea hawks.

Article posted September 13, 2012 at 04:30 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 131

my favorite sport is baseball. You need nine people to fill the field but most teams have 12 or over. One of the most important positions is catcher pitcher is the main position and gets everything

started. Center field is the captain of the out field and has to be fast. First base has one of the weirdest gloves in the game one is flat one is curved. That's my favorite sport

Article posted October 9, 2012 at 04:09 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 115

My favorite sport is roller hockey.It is verry fun if you are good at it.I play roller hockey mostly with friends and family.We have tournaments about every month.It is a little bit different than ice hockey.We normaly travel to olympia for tournaments.We have to get up verry early in the morning.I usually score a lot of goals each tournaments.I am a good hockey player.This is why roller hockey is my favorite sport.

Article posted September 13, 2012 at 06:26 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 117

being mean over the internet is not nice. it could make people feel bad and not like the person who

is sending the message. dont read cyber bully messages DELETE THEM!!! The senders are trying to make the recievers  feel bad and not like them. oh and another thing REPORT IT TO THE SHERRIFFS OFFICE!!!

Article posted September 13, 2012 at 06:14 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 142

Minecraft is a game were you make objects to get materials to make houses and fight mobs. You can dig to find iron,gold,emaralds,dimond,stone,ect. you can go to the nether world(nether word is the under world) through a nether portle made from obsidon,you cant dig to the nether do to bed rock, witch is unbreakable. The to best weapons are dimond sord and a bow and arow.

As you know I love to play video games. Mostly I like to play minecraft. It's really fun to play and after a while, you don't want to stop playing the game. The game is mostly about you have to build a shelter to defend your self from mobs that are trying to get you. But I always get out on top!!!

Some tips about cyberbullying that might help you, are...

Deleting your account on the social network and/or to not look at the things they say on a friend's account. You might be drawn to look at it, but it won't help.

If the bullying spreads to your school, don't hold it in. But do not bully them back. Speak up. Ask them why they bully you, or why it makes them happy to see you so sad. It might just help.

Don't cut yourself. It won't help, you won't feel better.

Talk to someone you trust about it, or go to a counselor with other kids who are going through the same thing you are, or similar.

And also, DO NOT commit suicide. There are many people that love you and care about you, even if you don't think so. If you feel like you're alone and no one loves you, I do. Stay strong~

Stop Cyber Bullying its mean it sometimes it get so crassy people kill there self so stop

Article posted September 13, 2012 at 06:10 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 139

This summer I lost y favorite puppy his name was Pluto he was like the one from micky mouse clubhouse so that is what happened this summer to my dog. Ps my friends hit him with a bike.

Article posted September 13, 2012 at 06:13 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 137

CYBER BULLYS are not meant to happen,

what are people thinking this? People are trying to attempt suicide!! Do those People out there think its funny. Facebook, Twitter and

dating sites.If anybody reads this blog, go watch the movie cyber bully.

I its about a girl who get cyber bullied.

THINK before you say or write

!! IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU !!

I love science. Especially astrophysics and geology(alienology too)! Me and my pal Jacob in 5th grade we were studying aliens and thought they are and we're on Earth. We both love science! Do you love science too?

I like to play football and I like to skateboard. I like football because it's really physical and I love hearing my coaches Say that I hit really hard. Sometimes I hit kids so hard the ball pops out of there hands. I like making cool touchdown dances when I get to the endzone. I like to skateboard because of the cool tricks you can do. Also, you can move without walking. My parent didn't want me to do it at first, because it was dangerous. But they went from not wanting me to do it to uploading vids of me skating on YouTube!

My favorite sport is baseball, because there is lots of compittion in the game. Most of the players are athletic but some are not.

Log out next time!!!!

Article posted September 13, 2012 at 06:05 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 135

My first favorite sport is basketball. Ilike basketball becauseim good at shooting,passing, and dribling. Basketball is a tough sport. My second favorite sport is soccer. Soccer involves a lot of running so its a lot of exercise. SOmepeoplelosethere breath easily andyoudont want that tohappen to you if you play soccer. Theese are my fovorite sports.

some one in my family had almost past away he means the world to me and he survived.He is awesome we do a lot together he taught me to use a bow and arrow and a sling shot. when i was little like 5 or 6 i would sit in his shop well he was working and nail nails in wood their is probably 50 in it. well thats how i feel better is thinking about the happy moment not the sad ones well thanks for reading this blog bye!

To learn how to do good at swimming you have to

learn the ways to move through water.Learn how

to do a breast or butterfly stroke.Practice keeping

your head under water longer than you normally do.

Learn how to quickly turn and twist under water.And

that is the ways on how to become a good swimmer.

1. Squeezing things repetitively

2. Running or anyway to get tired

3. Taking a break every once and a while for

anything stressful

4. Throwing rocks at trees or other rocks

5. Breaking things like pencils and paper etc

(not suggested)

Article posted September 13, 2012 at 08:07 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 134

Hi my name is Maddie. About 2 years ago, I got hit by a car. It was February 2011 and my friend and I decided to go sledding on the road. Normally when we had done it before, there wasn't any traffic at all. But apparently today there was. We were sledding on a really steep driveway. And the third time down my friend and I were gonna go at the same time, But she had to fix her shoe, so I went down by myself. And the next thing I saw was black. That's how I got hit by a car. The person who hit me was my friends sister. They called 911 and everything was alright:)

I like swimming, I am not on a swimming team or something like that because it is freezing where I like but ever summer I go to so where really hot and I swim for most of the time.

The reason I like swimming is because it a great way to cool down and it's just really fun and I go swimming kinda a lot but I amost alway have to swim in side! So that's my favorite sport and why I like it.

Article posted September 13, 2012 at 08:27 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 106

Extremely emotional situations are no fun. Right now my parents are getting divorced.this is the most stressful thing right now in my life.

Soccer is my sport it is fun and you get a really good heart beat after you have games/practices. It is a really fun sport. I love soccer because it help me undersand this in sports thati never undersotde. Soccr is my sport

Article posted September 13, 2012 at 08:24 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 308

My favorite sport is football. I like it because you have gear, tackle, run the ball, and kick the ball. It's really fun. I play football. I play Linebacker, and Dev. end. My favorite NFL team is the Seatle Seahawks.

Article posted September 13, 2012 at 08:11 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 142

Cyber bullying is a terrible thing to do.

I have never been cyber bullied,but I have watched a movie about it.

I learned that being cyber bullied can lead you to commit suicide, or attempt to.

Nobody should have to feel that way, and nobody should EVER make someone that depressed.

This is why cyber bullying is a very bad thing to do.

1. Go get a counceler or ask

Your friends for some help.

2.you can ask someone to pray 

For you, I bet they will ask for someone

To help you.

Hello peeps!

I'm going to talk about my favorite animal which is a owl. Owls are amazing. They can see in the dark and they go hoo hoo in the night. I'm kinda afraid of real owls but the cartoon ones are soooo cute!! They eat mice,rats,frogs and bugs. Also owls are trainable. I would buy a owl and name it headwig

I love owls!!!

My favorite sport is baseball and football.I am real good at first base and third base. I am kind of good at pitcher. But at football my coach put at line i stand right next to the guy who is standing next to the hiker.

Article posted September 21, 2012 at 06:01 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 132

our world is a great game online you can create your avatare its cool play it,plus you can have a pet and theres minigames.

Article posted September 13, 2012 at 04:16 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 131

Food is awesome,

Its fun to try spicy food,nd othere kinds of foods.Going to a veirty of restraunts.

I love Italian foods.

Spicy foods eh not so much,

But every one hs there own tasted buds lukly,

foods are interesting.

No i do not have a favorite

Me

Article posted September 13, 2012 at 06:28 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 139

My favorite sports are soccer and basketball. I have been playing soccer for about 5 or 6 years, and basketball for about 3 years. soccer is a very fun sport at least that's what I think. My mom played soccer in high school and went on to play in college too. EVERY ONE says she was an Amazing goalie! I am not that good of a goalie though, but I'm sort of good at doing the other position's on the field. My favorite position is defense or offense I'm not that big of a fan of running back and forth in midfield. In basketball I'm pretty good too. One reason why is because of my height I'm sort of tall. My dad played basketball in high school,too. So I technecliy took up both my parents sports and there both VERY fun to play. I LOVE PLAYING THOSE TWO SPORTS!

i love scary movies! knowing that there's something or someone right behind them and they don't even know it,then you start yelling at the TV "Turn Around, Its Right Behind You=http://!" i love getting scared and scaring other people.i grew up on scary movies,that's all i ever watch.13 ghosts, Friday the 13th,nightmare on elm street,Halloween,you name it.I love the rush you get when you get scared.i am a big time movie buff.I think my favorite scary movie would have to be either Jeepers Creepers or 13 ghosts.I know some of the history behind these movies.The Older The Better.Now A days scary movies are just too fake. Scary movies back in the day are classic,chessey,and way better.

My favorite sports are tennis and volleyball the reason I like volleyball is because it's a fast sport like tennis and you use team work to get it over the net I also did cimacum choice class with volleyball!

The reason I like tennis is beacause it is a fast sports like I said before also you don't need much equipment to play and practice I also live right next to the CHS tennis courts so I can play with my "sister" for big brothers big sisters.

Those are the most favorite sports of mine:)

By: ReneeW