My funniest thing that ever happened to me was... (You thought you could find out without reading this didn't you).I was at my dad’s friend’s house fishing when I got bored. I decided it would be a good idea to take this very small little paddle boat into the middle of the pond. So I was paddling and then I dropped the paddle. So I decided to try to reach it but I couldn't. So I leaned out a little more and then splash I fell in. I was not in a good mood at all but my sister was laughing very hard. So I went back to shore and when I got back I realized it was pretty funny. So the lesson of this story is never take a dinky boat into a pond and if you do don't drop the paddle. Falling into the pond was one of the funniest things that ever happened to me.

Article posted October 10, 2012 at 06:03 AM GMT • comment • Reads 67

One day my dad and my siblings and I were at the natrul waterslides and had a great time. When we were leaving to go back to the car we got lost. Then we found the trail and at the end of the trail was a big hill. We were half way up the hill and we heard people yell "There's a bear!". I ran up the hill but my dad and sister were still at the bottom so I had to run back down and help my sister up the hill. After we found our car we ate and then left and enjoyed the rest of the day but we did not forget about what happened.

Article posted October 8, 2012 at 12:48 AM GMT • comment • Reads 66

The funniest, strangest, weirdest thing that’s ever happened to me is this story my mom told me about myself when I was like two years old. I still get a kick out of it every single time. My mom, family and our friends were over at the house and my mom told me it was time for me to go and clean my room, she said I was gone for like a minute and came back down and asked if I was done. She said that I stood up and said:  “Well did you go and check?” Everyone in the room started laughing except me mom until now that is.

Article posted October 4, 2012 at 04:28 AM GMT • comment • Reads 59

The funniest thing that happened to me was when I was swimming and my cousin jumped on top of when I wasn't paying attention. Thankfully I wasn't under water for a long period of time.

Once when I was snowboarding somebody came and cut in front of me. I was just about to get around him when he fell! I accidentaly hit his snowboard while trying to get out of the way and did a complete flip! My dad came and asked him why he cut in front of me. He had no explanation. Even the ski patrol got mad at him!

The funniest thing that happened to me was when we went to Portland this summer. Let me tell you the whole story. When my family was driving back from the Tillamook Cheese Factory we went to some beaches. One of the beaches that we went to was so BIG. Like always everyone is looking for sand dollars. We went put into the ocean and was looking at all the fish when suddenly I heard Kaitlin Kaitlin Kaitlin I need you. So I get out of the water and go see my dad and he found a secret beach. There was no one for miles and miles. My sister and I go run and run to go find some sand dollars when my dad was looking for crabs. My sister and I found so many. When we go back to see my mom she has found some sand dollars as well. Hers is green and purple. We tell her that we found this secret beach with no one for miles and miles. Then we became popular because everyone wanted to know where we found all the sand dollars and no one ever knows where we found all those sand dollars all along. That was the funniest thing that happened to me.

Article posted September 21, 2012 at 02:07 AM GMT • comment • Reads 63

The funniest thing that happened to me when my family went to Alabama for the summer we were at my grand dads and grand moms had two cousins one was Kyle Brooks and Kyle Green. one day me and my brother where wrestling with Kyle brooks and my other cousin Kyle Green got my brother Rickey in a hold when he asked my dad for help and my dad said ok I’m coming over to you but he didn’t my dad pulled my brothers pants down.

Article posted September 17, 2012 at 03:47 AM GMT • comment • Reads 554

One summer I was spending a couple weeks in a small town where my cousin and I took horse riding lessons form my Aunt's friend. So, one day we were riding the horses back to the house after we preformed in the local parade with the horses!However, there was one obstacle, the Colorado River was right in the way. There was to much traffic to ride the horses on the road so we had to swim across the river while still on the horses! My cousin and our friend went into the water first,I went last. I only rode 5 feet into the water when my horse tripped on a rock under water, fell over on top of me, and pinned me to the shore of the river. Everyone turned around and was laughing! They asked if I was OK and quickly swam back to help me. I wriggled out from under my horse and realized my phone got saturated and stopped working... I whipped around to yell at my horse but realized he was just laying on his side in the water... " Horses almost never do that!" I thought to myself. Then my horse let out a long sigh of annoyance. We all laughed because his sigh made it sounded like he was mad at himself for tripping!

So, the funniest thing that has ever happened to me was probably last year when me and some of my friends were playing hide-and-go seek tag in her basement. I was it and after I was done counting to 21 (20 seconds just isnt enough time!), I heard someone move and so I ran in that direction .. into a door. :D

Article posted September 14, 2012 at 03:53 AM GMT • comment • Reads 77

About 1 year ago I went to a avalanche game with my best friend Madison , the funniest thing happened, we got V.I.P seats which also gave us more of a chance to get on the big screen. While we were watching the game my favorite song came on so I got up and started dancing around all crazy ! Well I didn’t realize until I looked up that I was on the big screen the whole time and everyone was watching me including the young hockey team. I mean it was embracing but it was so hilarious because everyone saw. The rest of the night I couldn’t stop laughing !

Article posted September 14, 2012 at 02:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 73

The funniest/embarrassing thing that has happen to me was when I was in 5th grade in a district 11 school. So one day I was moving a lot in my chair and I had worn out jeans so I think a string got stuck on a little cut on the chair and when I stood up to go to lunch I guess the string pulled and it made a hole in my pants and I went to lunch with out knowing until a girl told me and I had to go to the office to call my mom to bring me new jeans.There was this really mean girl that told everybody I had a hole in my pants and I started crying cus I was so embarrassed. But it was funny afterward.

Article posted September 14, 2012 at 12:51 AM GMT • comment • Reads 55

The funniest thing that ever happened to me is when I was at Disney World Florida and while on the Test Track in Epcot. My sister screams and says “I swallowed a bug!” It was so funny. When we got off I asked her “Did you really swallow a bug?” She said she did. So when we went on it again, I swallowed the bug. It tasted so gross. It was definitely the funniest thing that ever happened to me.

The funniest thing and weirdest thing that has happened to me all started at a Mexican restaurant. My mom decided it would be a blast to tell the workers it was my birthday when it wasn't even close to my birthday. Meanwhile I had no idea she was planning on doing this until they walked over to our table and started singing happy birthday in Spanish to me. The next thing I remembered was looking at this delicious pie getting held in front of my face because I was so excited to eat it and then BAM! Suddenly, the pie was devoured into my face while I was still trying to understand what was going on it all happened so fast it was one of the funniest moments I have ever had!

Article posted September 13, 2012 at 02:58 AM GMT • comment • Reads 76

One day when I lived in Washington D.C, my brother was 4 and going for a walk with my dad. Everybody else was was with my mom at the grocery store. When my dad left to go on a walk he left a note to my mom that he was gone. Then when my dad left he the note got blown off the table. When my mom got home she didn't see the note and thought that my brother was kidnaped. Then she called 911 and because my dad is in the pentagon as a major it was a big deal. All of Washington D.C was on lockdown to find my brother. Then when my dad got home with my brother we had a silent dinner at the dinner table.

Article posted September 13, 2012 at 02:58 AM GMT • comment • Reads 67

It was my birthday sixth birthday and I was celebrating it at my grandparent's house. I was waiting for a piece of a cake when my grandpa came up behind me and shoved a piece of cake in my face! It was the craziest thing that ever happened to me.

Article posted September 13, 2012 at 02:48 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 73

I guess the funniest thing that ever happened to me would be the time I got run over, by dogs. I was 5 years old, I was holding my two dogs my dad said "hold the dogs, I’ll take off the leashes", "ok" I replied. My dad handed me the leashes, they took off me holding on for dear life. I was terrified I screamed a shrill. The dogs kept going I decided to let go little did I know the rest of the dog park followed my dogs. I let go with a mouth full of dirt, I was about to get up when wham a lot of dogs ran me over picture in your mind a 35 pound 5 year old vs. a lot of dogs yea, I didn’t win.

Article posted September 12, 2012 at 11:32 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 86

It was the nighttime I was ready to go to bed at 11:30, and my iPod went off about an alert from this recent app that I got called Ghost Tracker. So I checked it and it said that there was a ghost in my proximity of 30 yards, so I was thinking this cant be true so I deleted the app. Then my mom came so I hid it under my bed and pretended I was asleep and she came, looked, and then went to bed. I just decided to leave it their so I did. Then later that night I woke up I checked under my bed and couldn’t find it and instead it was sitting on top of the toilet. So I thought lol this is funny. I toke it and went back to bed. The next day I woke up and went down stairs to eat some cereal. When I tried to turn on the TV it wouldn’t turn on. So I pressed the reset button and it started to glitch up then went to the restarting screen. Hmmmmmmm, I wonder what’s happening here then all of a sudden there was a spark from my phone I looked and it said blocked call and voicemail I listened to the voicemail and it was someone breathing, then I heard a scream and it was... Ryan’s little brother :/

Article posted September 12, 2012 at 01:23 AM GMT • comment • Reads 168

I don’t have many funny stories but I do remember one. So, I was in my basement shooting nerf guns. Then out of nowhere my dad attacks me with a nerf gun and one of the bullets hits me right between the eyes. It gets stuck there and when I finally pull it off there’s a mark on my head. Then when someone else (not sure who it was) ask me how I got the mark I said ‘’ Nerf guns, never safe.’’

Article posted September 12, 2012 at 12:58 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 82

They say dads are nice and loving, but I really don't believe that, want to know why? Well, I'll tell you.

When I was in 5th grade my mom was out and my dad had to leave to get something (I don't remember what). So, I was all alone in my house at 10 pm in the night! Well, at around 11 pm someone was knocking at my door! I tensed up and sat up like a stick for a while, and just when I was relaxing the knocking started again! Now I'm flipping out! My door has a window with a light see through curtain by it. I didn't want whoever was at the door to see me, so I'm all James Bond and I summer sault over to the kitchen where I take one of my dad's BIG kitchen knives!!! A few seconds later the phone starts ringing and the caller ID is..... Dad.... I was so mad at him!!! So, I sat there a while and let my dad stand out in the cold. He he he, he deserved it!

It was picture day in fourth grade and I went to my friend house. We were playing with her dog Loki and she forgot to let him outside to go potty. Then I feel something wet on my leg and Loki peed on me! So I had a giant wet mark on my leg for my picture.

Article posted September 10, 2012 at 04:21 AM GMT • comment • Reads 99

The funniest thing that ever happened to me was when I was in the 5th grade and playing all for the Cottonwood Broncos! It was our first game and I was a little nervous, but it was a good nervous. When my grandpa and I got the field that we were supposed to play at, I was the first one to arrive, besides my coach. After the team we were going up against kicked to us, we were at the forty or thirty yard line and I was the starting right tackle. Our first play was perfect except, when the running back was down the field he had fumble the ball and I got really frustrated. So, I ran as hard as I could and fell on the ball. I already knew I had it but, when I got up the ball was in my face mask! It toke a couple of tugs to get it out and when I did, everybody started laughing. I’m lucky that I can laugh at myself.

Article posted September 10, 2012 at 02:48 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 91

The funniest thing that has ever happened to me was when I went to the libary and instead of grabing a chapter book, I grabed a picture book hahaha. No Im just kidding, the funniest thing that has ever happend to me, was last year, I was walking out of my garage and right as I got to the end of the way, I stepped on the end of a rake and then, WHAM!!! Next thing you know I had a horn growing out of my head. It was so funny my dad took pictuers and put them on Facebook. For the following week I couldn't lay down coumfartable at all.So ya that is the funniest thing that has ever happened to me.

Article posted September 10, 2012 at 02:27 AM GMT • comment • Reads 109

The funniest thing that ever happened to me was when I was running to catch a ball that my friend kicked and I wasn't looking where I was going so I ran into the back of my friends Lexus. I was with others of my friends who asked if I was okay. They were glad to see me laughing. :) :)

So a few years back, I was playing a game with my brothers, Justin and Jordan and my friend Brandon. So what we were trying to do was we were all trying to tackle the person that had the ball. Unfortunately, I had the ball. So my brothers were coming at me from different angles and Brandon from the front. Well, I jumped over Brandon and dodged Justin and Jordan and I’m just going to say, they all were rammed face first into each other…

Article posted September 9, 2012 at 06:39 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 71

This may be the funniest, scariest, oddest moment of my life. It happened when I was in the car with my family and one of my best friends named Katelyn. We were going skiing and ready to have fun. Everything was going as planed until we were trying to pass a van.  A State Patrol car came over the crest of the hill, he zipped around and came after us! He pulled us over and we waited for the State Patrol officer to emerge from the car. While we were waiting Katelyn screams “He’s going to shoot us!” then we tell her to relax because he won’t do that. We are let off with only a warning and continued on our trip. Later we find out that she only said that based on her dads old cop stories.

One spring break my family and I went to the Kennedy Space Center in Florida. We were sitting outside on a table waiting to get a tour and decided to get a bite to eat. We got churros and were eating them. Suddenly a bird swooped in out of nowhere and took my sisters churro out of her hand, right before she was going to take a bite. It scared her to death and the rest of my family were laughing so hard for the rest of the day

Article posted September 8, 2012 at 06:08 AM GMT • comment • Reads 83

Have you ever been in your house at night when everyone else in your family is asleep and during that time you here different noises that freak you out? Well that happens to me all the time and every time I go to look to see if there is anything there I see nothing. Except for a few nights ago when I was downstairs watching TV when suddenly I started hearing noises coming from my up stairs living room. So as I usually, I went to see if anything was there. When I turned the corner to go into my living room I freaked out when I saw something there and I freaked out until I then realized it was just my dad waking up from falling asleep on the living room couch.

Article posted September 8, 2012 at 04:53 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 78

As we all know, MOTHS are going to take over the world someday, and this past spring Colorado Springs were on the top of their list! One morning I was cautiously walking down the stairs looking at all the moths on our ceiling. When one would decide to fly to a different spot, I would stand completely still with fear in my eyes and wonder if they would attack me now or later. The answer was now. I was about to leave for track practice so I was rushing to get my shoes on. As I was tying one of them, I felt something like a rock inside it. So I started to untie it and slowly take it off, shake it and out flies one of the “killer moths!” I shrieked, as I pulled off my moth-contaminated sock. I don’t remember much about the rest of my day as I was in pure shock. Be warned the “killer moths,” I mean Miller Moths will be back next year.

Article posted September 8, 2012 at 04:49 AM GMT • comment • Reads 68

When I was seven years old my dad told me a bedtime story.It was about the three little pigs and an old granny wolf.Quinten the smallest pig built his house out of staw and Marcus the middle pig made his house out of sticks and I made my house out of brick.The granny wolf hit her cane on the straw and it fell down and he ran to the next house.Well she went to the next house and did the same.Well finally it all came down to my house.She could not bring my house down.In the end all the granny just wanted a cup of salt.That was my funniest bed time story told by my dad!I still listen when he gives my brothers bed time stories.

Article posted September 8, 2012 at 01:41 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 78

Well it all began on a sunny Sunday afternoon my sister,my brother and I were at the park. We all had ridden our bikes there. While my sister and I were on the swings talking, my brother came up and said, “Hey can you guys please move to the side. I want to do a trick on my bike. Can you also move the swings to the side?” So we agreed and moved to the side. We saw him coming up fast up onto a slick ramp. That’s when everything made a turn for the worst. He hit the brakes and flew off his bike and ended up under his bike. When he was on his way to the ground I was already running to help. Even though he was fifty feet away I got to him in less that three seconds. When I got the bike up he was groaning in pain clutching his wrist. When I caught a glimps of it it was already brusing and swelling. I knew automaticaly he had broken his wrist. I told my sister I was going to get on my bike and go get my father while they walked back with there bikes. She told me "No", but I got on and started to go I was going slow but about sixty feet infront of them. Then my brother yelled at me “GO GET DAD!” as soon as I heard that I spead up to as fast as a seven year old could go on a spiderman bike. As soon as I got home I literaly jumped off my bike and ran upstairs screaming “ DAD JORDAN IS HURT. HURRY THEY ARE COMING!!” Within a moment her was up and out the door. I was told to stay home with my sister as they rode to the hospital. That was the end.

Article posted September 8, 2012 at 12:07 AM GMT • comment • Reads 76

The scariest thing that happened to me was when my dad who is in Afghanistan and his base was infiltrated. No one got hurt which made me feel happy that he was safe, he called us the night after and told us everything is okay no one got hurt or injured. After a few days everything was fine and then the following week my mom told me that it happened again and some got injured and some died but my dad was fine. After a while everything was fine my dad called and said he was ok so that was my scariest moment.

When I was 7years old I was at home with my mom. But my mom was sleeping so I was board. That means I don't think about what will happen after I do something.

I started rolling down the stairs.

When I did 5times I got dizzy. I lost my control, fell from stairs + bouncing I hit my head on the wall and made a gigantic crack.

Article posted September 7, 2012 at 09:49 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 87

The funniest thing that happened to me was when I was in my brother’s car and his friend had his batman mask on we were listening to the batman version of Call Me Maybe. So while we were driving Marshall my brother’s friend was dancing and singing. In the end he took off his mask because it was getting hot.

Article posted September 7, 2012 at 09:45 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 79

One of the things that happened to me was actually scary for my parents and my neighbors. One time when I was about age seven, I hid in the guest room in my basement because I wanted to scare my brother and my dad when they were done getting something from the storage room. They must’ve left without me hearing them though, so I fell asleep where I was hiding. My family told me later that they noticed I was gone and yelled asking me where I was. When I didn’t answer, they got worried. They looked everywhere in the house except for the basement because I hate our basement and would never normally be down there alone. They couldn’t find me anywhere and called all of our neighbors asking if they’d seen me and for help to look for me. They decided to check the basement just in case and there I was sleeping. I felt really bad that they were all looking for me, but when I look back on it, it was actually kind-of funny.

I can remember my first time with me and a spider.

When I was only 5 I remember coming home from school when I was living in Roswell, New Mexico. As you know, New Mexico is very dry home of many dangerous insects. So when I went to my room I was laying on my bed, then I came across a long legged spider. Being only a 5 year old I was scared out of my mind. I started to yell and scream, that’s when my mom came in sprinting. When she got there she had stepped on it and, then I explained to her what happened and then she started to laugh so much. I was laughing as well because she said it was only a small baby spider that wouldn’t do any harm.

And that was my most laughable moment.

One of the funniest things that ever happened to me happened when I was in 5th grade. It was in Spanish class, and everybody was watching a movie. I had a water bottle with me. I was holding it in my lap, but once I picked it up to drink out of it, I dropped it. I tried catching it with my legs, which probably would have never worked. I caught it in between my feet, but it exploded! EVERYWHERE. It got all over my pants, giving it the illusion that I peed my pants or something. I had to walk around the rest of the day with soaking wet pants, and I couldn't help but crack up anytime I needed to explain it to someone. So make that be a lesson, don't try to catch falling objects with anything but your arms.

One day durring gym class we were all getting up to go outside so I was getting ready to stand up and go, But when I got up I lost my balance and fell backwards it was funny and embarassing at the same time. Luckly nobody saw me except for a friend :P.

I'll set the scene. The summer of 2011. A little campsite by a lake.  Just my parents, brother and me. My brother and I decided to go exploring. We’d already been down to the beach, and as far around it as we were allowed to. There was only one place to go.  Over the hill.

Next to the road was a little hill. Not steep, not tall, but you couldn’t see what was behind it. That had adventure written all over it. Liam and I set off. He brought his Nerf sword, I brought my camera, and that was it. We’d just had lunch, so we didn’t pack snacks or anything. Once we reached the top of the hill, we looked down and saw that someone had made huge designs with grey stones, which stood out on the grey and green ground. There were people and stars, hearts and cats, everything you could think of! It was amazing! We ran down the other side of the hill and ran amongst the stones. Finally, we decided to continue of our exploration.

We didn’t find anything interesting for a while. Then we saw it. Another campsite. Whoa! How far had we gone? We realized we had no idea where we were! We thought about following the road back to our campsite, but it might not go there, or, there might be splits, and we wouldn’t know what direction to take. Hesitantly, my brother and I made our way back, trying to retrace our steps back to the stone patterns. After a while, we found grey stones alright, but not the little pebbles we were looking for- these were HUGE! Everywhere, there were giant grey boulders. We clambered on top of them, trying to see our camper. Nothing. Nothing but trees, trees and more trees.  

At this point, my brother started to get pretty freaked out. I tried to calm him as we searched for our campsite, the stones, a familiar landmark- anything! We stopped and sat under a taaaaaaallllll tree (we were getting very tired- and not to mention hungry- by now, but we had to keep searching). We thought for a while, and then- I saw it! A little grey pebble peeking from behind a fallen tree. I jumped up and peered over the tree. “Liam!” I yelled, “Come look!” Behind the tree, there were the stone designs. We’d found our way.

THE END

Ok...... The funniest thing is my older sister Cheyenne... She is such a kluts. Just yesterday, she wanted to jump a 15 inch wooden fence wich she has done before. She got about 13 inches up and then... splatt. She tripped and fell staight on her face. She said that she only hurt her ankle and now its all swollen. It got better over night though. She is a 13 year old and she is about to turn 14. She makes me laugh like crazy... I wonder why she was limping like and old man without a crane. She is gonna get hurt so badly one day and all I will do is laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, help her, laugh, and laugh.

The funniest thing YES, Scariest thing TOTALLY. When I was 6 my dad and I got the movie Grudge and being such a  tough girl I say to my dad lets get it, so we do and next thing you know it I'm hiding behind my dads back freaking out to watch it . Then suddenly, all the LIGHTS GO OFF right at a scary scene. My dad leaves the room to go fix it. When all the lights go on no dad, so I look around my house then I here a BOOM! I began to dash in the living room then I see my dad on the floor covered in fake blood. Luckly for me, I'm smart enough to run in my room and hide. Then my door opens and my dad starts to make the "grudge noise" and then begins to comes by my side, then SMACK I take my pillow hitting him with it and now I still remember it well and still scared of the movie but me and my dad laugh at it all the time.

Article posted September 7, 2012 at 02:25 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 86

Okay the story strats out at a cool resturant when my sister says, "Hey I have to use the bathroom!" So she goes to the bathroom and I say to my cousin, "Dude we should totally scare my sister." He agrees with my offer and we head to the bathrooms. (Now keep in mind this bathroom is down a hallway so my cousin and I are waiting behind the corner). There I was waiting in a perfect scaring position when I hear a door open. I nudge my cousin and say,"This is it!" We hear the footsteps getting closer and closer. I see my chance. I jump around the corner and shout,"ARGHHH!" And to my suprise, there standing in the hallway is a little 5-year old girl loking like she's about to cry. I say my sories and leave the bathroom hoping to never return again!

Article posted September 7, 2012 at 02:18 AM GMT • comment • Reads 80

I went camping with one of my friends and their family. The first night my friend , her sister , and I where meditating on this really BIG ROCK! It was all quiet and peaceful and then her sister goes “OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM”. After that none of us could focus on the meditation and it was so fun now every time it is quiet between us , I always want to say “OOOOOMMMM”.

Article posted September 7, 2012 at 01:38 AM GMT • comment • Reads 79

My scariest experience ever was when I was 8 years old on Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I had just gotten out of the ocean on my way back to our beach site, and I took a left. I kept going the same way until it dawned on me that I wasn’t going the right way. My stomach was starting to turn when I was facing the fact that I was lost. I sprinted back and then realized how far away I was and started scouting for a lifeguard. Finally, I found a lifeguard and he said the police and my parents were searching for me. To settle me down until my ride got to me, he told me to look for shark teeth in the sand. That wasn’t much of a distraction and I never found any. Suddenly, a big four wheeler with flashing lights came up to me. I got on and rode for about a mile until I spotted my family. The whole family came running up to greet me except for one person, my younger sister who was building a sand castle, totally unconcerned for my safety.

Article posted September 7, 2012 at 01:34 AM GMT • comment • Reads 96

The funniest thing that’s happened too me was when I was at the mall with a couple of friends and we were in the sporting goods store. Out of the blue two girls walked up to me and asked me if my name was Anthony because I was wearing a Carmelo Anthony jersey. Without answering, my friends and I ran away and the girls ran right after us and chased into the bathroom room. They actually tried to get in and when they couldn’t get in, they just waited outside the door for like half an hour!

Article posted September 7, 2012 at 01:16 AM GMT • comment • Reads 77

I have to admit something. I Rachael.... have scared my self in the mirror. But you don't know the whole story. So here's what happened. I was having an amazing sleep over with my best friend (in the whole world.) Well we were messing around and then decided to make each other look like zombies, with her make up. When we're both done we were TERRIFYING! After that, we wanted to go show off our beautiful-ness. Next thing I knew we were out by the street showing off your faces. People were looking at us and when they did we yelled out "Eyes on the road!" Then after a while later we went back inside (forgetting we had the make on still.) so when I passed by the mirror I got a glimps of me and I looked back, and when my vision cleared I saw ME! And I got terrified! I screamed! Then my friend came into to the room to see what was wrong. When she did the exact same thing! After we took it off we laughed it out the whole night.

Article posted September 7, 2012 at 12:56 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 185

I was two years old when it happened. I had just got up in the mid-afternoon and I decided to go outside and have a walk. My mom was watering our grass when I went outside. I didn’t know any better so when my mom finished, I turned the hose on and started filling a bucket. Take mind that the bucket was as big as I was. Anyway, I was filling the bucket while my older brother was playing with my dog, Shooter. He didn’t know I was out there so he threw the ball outside and it rolled into my foot. So, of course, I picked it up. I didn’t see Shooter running straight at me. So I had no warning when he pounced on me. He sent me flying backwards into the water within the bucket face-first, tipping it and rolling me out along with almost a gallon of water.

Article posted September 7, 2012 at 12:35 AM GMT • comment • Reads 60

Once I somehow entered my house backwards.

It was in Texas when I lived there, and it was snowing for the first time since I was five and I was out front with my Dad and my little brother. We were throwing snowballs at each other and having so much fun when it was time to go in and warm up, when my brother through a snowball at the back of my head and hit me. I turned around to get him back and he was gone. I had no idea he was hiding behind the huge tree in our front yard. He jumped out and yelled, “BOO”, as loud as he could and I walked backwards and tripped and landed on the floor in my house. That’s how I walked backwards into my house.

Article posted September 7, 2012 at 12:28 AM GMT • comment • Reads 65

Hey people who are reading this (probably not that many >_>)! So I decided to do the FREAKIEST thing that I actually WANT to think of. There are probably other things, but I most likely buried them deep into my mind, never to be seen again. Thank goodness. Now, since I don't WANT to think of anything scarier, there's not going to be any.. So just stick to this. PRESIDENT KENNEDY WAS THE FASTEST RANDOM SPEAKER EVER... HE COULD SAY 350 WORDS A MINUTE!!! Now that THAT'S out of my system... Let's get going before I spew out something else, shall we?

So every single morning without fail, as soon as I wake up I take a nice refreshing shower. AHHH... So I get up and I put on my robe and towel and walk to the bathroom. And then I look in the bathtub- And there's a spider in there. Call me a wimp if you want, but I have a REALLY bad case of arachnophobia. As in, if a spider moves while I'm in a room with it I freak out. I'm okay with the ones that are standing still. Unless, of course, IT'S SITTING RIGHT INSIDE OF THE BATHTUB!!! Ugh, even thinking about it gives me shivers. So I'm thinking, "Okay, I'll just reach over... and turn on the water!" Except for when I reached over, nice and carefully, and pulled open the handle... And the spider moved. Oh my gosh, that little tiny skitter out of the water's reach PUT ME ON EDGE. I wouldn't even go NEAR the bathtub. I had this irrational fear that if I reached over with the wad of toilet paper, it would leap on my hand and then... You don't want to know what would happen after that. Not a pretty picture. In the end I woke up Mom (she wasn't happy about that... oops...).Thanks for reading!

Question of the blog: What would you do if a giant pickle attacked you for eating one of his brethren in a sandwich? Bye!

Article posted September 7, 2012 at 12:27 AM GMT • comment • Reads 78

This is the funniest thing I have ever seen. So one day I was out with my friend Brio and we were hanging out with my sister.And for some reason she was chasing us.So we ran around my building and jumped the fence and we turn around and see my sister running.But then when she went to jump over the fence,she tripped and slammed down on the wood really hard.And Brio and I sat there and laughed so hard we couldn't breath.And thats the funniest thing thats ever happend to me.

Article posted September 7, 2012 at 12:21 AM GMT • comment • Reads 91

THe scariest life changing story that had happened to me was when I got dunked by my older guy cousin. One day when I was at my granpa's pool in Texas when we were visiting him. We decided that we wanted to play a little water volleyball, nut then it turned. When it turned into a funny looking faced cousin and had picked me and threw me into the deep end and at the type I could not swim in the deep end. I was splashing him and he decided to look all scary, funny, and mean and then he picked me up. He threw me in the deep end. He also knocked the wind out of me for at least 3 seconds. My dad had to rush pver and get me put of the water. I had to sit out for a while and I did not like it (becasue I love swimming) and then he started to gve me really creepy eyes like he wanted to forgoive and he did, but it was still scary. I have never hopfully never again will have someone do that to me! I was a little bit mad at him for doing that, but I can forgive him because I love him!

Article posted September 7, 2012 at 12:06 AM GMT • comment • Reads 78

The funniest thing that's ever happened to me was when I accidentally flipped over a desk in Mr. Huffs class . I was trying to be all ninja because I thought it would make my friends laugh, and recede into the darkness but there wasn't any so I cover my eyes and flipped over a desk.All my friends did laugh but not how I wanted them to and I got in trouble for being destuctive.

So when I used to live in Canada I went to this theme park named Santa's Village. At the theme park I was waiting in line for the boat ride. The line started to move and you know how when you are in your car the first car moves and so on so on. That happened and it wasn't our tour to move yet but I did and grab the person hand in front of us. After grabing his hand I started to talk to him and I called him dad. My REAL parents were at the back launghing. I looked up and saw that is wasn't my dad. I quickly went back and hide behind my real dad's legs.

It was pretty funny=http://!

Article posted September 6, 2012 at 11:22 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 78

One day when I was five years old, my big brother Josh was teaching me how to catch a baseball out in our backyard. My brother threw the ball very far, so I went to go retrieve it. As I was going to pick up the ball I noticed a huge, gigantic, fat raccoon right next to me. I tip-toed over to where my brother was standing and told him there was a raccoon sleeping over by that big tree. Then Josh rushed over quietly to see. Josh decided that we should quietly tip-toe over to our house and tell our parents. Once my parents got out of shock, they went outside to see but they said the raccoon was dead. My dad then called animal control and they said that there was nothing that they could do about it, so my dad had to be brave. He found a huge box to put it in, then using all of his strength he put the raccoon in the box, he duct taped him shut, and threw him in the garbage. At the time I wasn’t scared, I was actually excited, but now that I think about it, I should have been scared.

This may have also happened to you but many times in class everyone will be realy loud and talk but all of the sudden it will just go silent right when someone says something weird. No one even has to say "be quiet" or the teacher having to say "be quiet" it juts happens. It happens a lot and I think it is funny.

Article posted September 6, 2012 at 01:17 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 72

I have many stories that I could tell. The one that I am going to tell is about when I ran into the door. It all started out on a nice summer day. My parents were working on the new deck we were building. I was inside getting a cold refreshing class of water. Then there was a big buzzing by my ear!!! It was a bee!!! So I ran towards the door looking back at the bee!!!I turned my head to look at where I was going and…BAM!!!My whole body slammed against the door. My parents were rolling on the ground laughing. It really hurt but, it was worth it!!!

The funniest thing that has ever happened to me was when we were at home eating pizza. The funny pert was that I started to dance, but this was a weird dance! I started waving my hips and shaking my wrist at the same time! It was in a circular wave that was hilarious. While I was dancing my parents recorded it so that I could see how funny I looked. When I saw the video I started laughing because in the video I was waving my hips around and everything. It took everything I had to convince them not to stick on the Internet, and they didn't, but my parents still laugh at it 2 years later! I still have a hard time preventing them from sticking it on You Tube where all my friends can see it. :)

Article posted September 6, 2012 at 04:09 AM GMT • comment • Reads 100

The funniest thing that has happened to me was falling at the park. I was riding my scooter around the basketball court with my friend Josh. The basketball court was covered in rocks. I went to turn around and my wheel hit a rock. The next thing I know I’m sprawled out on my stomach! Ouch! Then I notice my cell phone was next to my head after falling out of my pocket. I never noticed my two other friends were there until they came to see if I was okay. How embarrassing!! I told them to never tell anybody. Now here I am telling all of 743.

Article posted September 6, 2012 at 04:08 AM GMT • comment • Reads 79

The strangest thing that has ever happened to me was I went to Barnes and Noble to get a book and when I was walking in this guy walks out and I look up and he has red eyes well contacts I hope. It was the strangest thing I ever saw.After I saw that I just got wide eyed and carried on.

Article posted September 6, 2012 at 04:05 AM GMT • comment • Reads 66

The scariest thing that has ever happened to me was when I was 10. My dad went to bed and I was in the living room by myself. My tv kept flickering on and off and I started to hear my name being called. I figured my name being called was just my dad and the tv was just our power being strange, so I laughed about it. It wasn’t until 5 minutes later when a pillow next to me flew across the room that I realized the voices probably weren’t my dad. I never stayed up late again at my dad’s house alone.

Article posted September 6, 2012 at 03:28 AM GMT • comment • Reads 77

Some thing really funny happened to me. While attempting to jump a ramp with my mongoose bike (I begged my dad and mom for) I face planted into the ground and it hurt really "BAD" but I could'nt show how much it hurt because my sister and her friends were watching so I just pretended to be fine until I went home.

Article posted September 6, 2012 at 03:26 AM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 102

For those of you who don't know me, I am EXTREMELY scared of spiders. Even if I see one on television, I am close to tears. When I visited my uncle in Seattle, his house was old and had a million spiders. Most of them would stay in the corner of the bathrooms which is not fun when you're on the toilet. Every time I saw one, I would tell my dad to take them out. They were all babies and kids until I saw the mom! I walked into the bathroom and immediately saw two spiders. I tried to stay calm until I saw the biggest spider I have ever seen in my life. I screamed and ran out. I ended up crying for almost two hours because I was so scared. :(

Article posted September 6, 2012 at 03:23 AM GMT • comment • Reads 66

When I was 5 my dad wanted me to go on a really scary roller coaster with him.It was only 150 feet tall but, when I was 5 it seemed like 1000 because I was so small.As I sat down in my seat on the roller coaster I was so scared I pee'd my pants. And the worst thing about the whole thing is I didn't even get to ride the ride!! They shut it down for the firework show the park was having for the 4th of July!!

Article posted September 6, 2012 at 03:14 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 89

The most funniest thing that happened to me is when I "dissected" a frog. When it was my turn I sneezed and my loose tooth fell out. Everyone started laughing really hard.My teacher told me to go up to the nurse. They staff at the front office was having a surprise party for the nurse. I went in the office and the lights were dimmed. Then someone turned on the lights and shouted Happy Birthday Carol. I was really confused, then they started yelling at each other. Then the nurse walked in. Then again everyone one said happy birthday. She smiled and told me to rinse out my mouth. After I rinsed my mouth she gave me cake. I walked to the office and got a pass.

Article posted September 6, 2012 at 03:05 AM GMT • comment • Reads 80

One day Alyssa and I were very bored. We thought it would be a wonderful idea to sit on each other’s feet and then push off so I tried it with her and I hit the closet on the way down. When I hit the closet on the way down it hurt a lot and I smashed my face and I was in mid air when it had happened. This was fun but next time we will come up with a better idea!

Article posted September 6, 2012 at 03:00 AM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 75

Greetings and salutations,

Have you ever been sitting there doing something normal when the curtain seems to move? Then you feel a chill and the hairs on your neck stand up like your being watched? I knew you did.

This is a feeling that I get quite often. It’s almost like there’s something there with you. I think that maybe I’m just paranoid, or maybe I have some strange and unknown disease. I obviously have weird experiences, but I’m a weird guy.

Article posted September 6, 2012 at 02:28 AM GMT • comment • Reads 69

My family was in Six Flags. We went to see Bat Man in the super hero part of the theme park. My little brother saw him and kept following him around. When we left we did a head count. My little brother was missing! We walked back to Bat Man who was holding my little brother. So now we love to laugh with my brother about how silly he is and how he is very freindly.

Article posted September 6, 2012 at 02:18 AM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 247

The funniest thing that happened to me was in one of my academic classes. I was in math class with a bunch of friends and Brio said to concentrate. We told Brio to concentrate because he was not doing his work. Then Brio made a face like he was constipated and then farted. Everyone laughed.

Article posted September 6, 2012 at 02:17 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 69

The funniest that has ever happened to me was when I first went to Disney World. We stayed in a hotel that had giraffes, gazelles, tons of weird birds, and other animals from Africa right outside of your window. My mom and I were in the lobby with the camera when my dad called me from our room telling us that there was a giraffe right by our balcony. My mom and I ran down the hall and up the stairs. We opened the door and I ran straight to the balcony only to find that the glass door was closed. I ran right in to it. I sat on the floor dazed for a second but when I got up the giraffe had walked away. We never did get a good picture of any of the giraffes after that but we did get a good laugh.

Article posted September 6, 2012 at 01:22 AM GMT • comment • Reads 221

The funniest thing that has ever happened to me is the time my cousin and I both fell on top of each other in Skate City. What happened was she tripped and I didn’t see her so I tripped on top of her. We were both on the floor laughing so hard that we didn’t even realize we were still on the ground. That day I will never forget, and I know she wont ether.

Article posted September 6, 2012 at 01:13 AM GMT • comment • Reads 168

One time on my little sister’s birth day, we had invited over some of my little sisters friends to calibrate and also later were going to have family over too. So my mom had baked two cakes (one for friends one for family and went to the store to get some paper plates. When we were gone, our dog broke out came upstairs and ate one cake! So when we got home we saw it and we mad and decided to just get another one from the store. But when we were gone that time, the dog broke out again and ate the second cake! Then we got home we had to ask our nabob to watch our dog so when we went to the store he wouldn't eat the third cake. The dog didn't eat the cake that time and there were no more troubles. I also realize this is not as funny as the other articles’ I have seen but it still was pretty funny.

Article posted September 6, 2012 at 01:12 AM GMT • comment • Reads 66

On my brothers birthday we got him something special. Let me tell you the story.

On one weekend we went camping. It was the last day of 6th grade and it was my brother Tavians birthday. For some reason he likes to tell people he is going to give them a rock for there birthday. So for a little birthday joke my grandma and my mom got a rock and they put it in a birthday bag. So the next day, while my bro is opening presents he comes up on a bag. He pulls the present out and the rock falls out and it says, “ha ha:b happy birthday.” It was hilarious. Even he laughed a little.

Article posted September 6, 2012 at 01:07 AM GMT • comment • Reads 61

For my Birthday my parents said that I could go to Elich Gardens as a family or to Brunswick Zone. I said that I wanted to go to Elich Gardens. The next day when we were at Elich Gardens my dad said that he wanted me to go ride the Mind Eraser with him. So I went with him on the Mind Eraser and the line for the ride was at least 1 hour long. While we were in line I was really nervous because when we got to the front of the line my dad was scared because we saw that a lot of people were complaining on how their head hurt. After we had finished the ride my dad was complaining on how his head hurt but I thought that the ride was awesome but a really scary ride.

Article posted September 6, 2012 at 01:00 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 62

The funniest moment I have ever had was my first time going into an elevator. I walked inside and the doors closed. I started freaking out, especially when it started going down. My mom told me it was O.K., but I stared trying to pry the doors apart and when they opened, I thought I had opened them. I ran out of the elevator as fast as I could. Later, I said, “Good thing I got those doors open.” She then explained to me about elevators… I was lucky the elevator didn’t have other people in it. The next time I rode in an elevator, what I said to the other people in it once the doors closed was, “Don’t worry, they open again.”

Article posted September 6, 2012 at 12:51 AM GMT • comment • Reads 79

Now you may find this to be funny but for me it was the worst day of my life. I was turning nine and my mom wanted to do something big for my birthday. When we drove downtown to find a restaurant to go to for dinner we found a German restaurant that was perfect. When my mom sent me and my sister in to check out the prices we came out with a reassuring answer but we decided not to eat there. My sister got in first and closed the door but I was behind her by a lot and after she got in she closed the door. My mom thinking we both were in the car she drove off. If it weren't for my sisters I would have spent the night at the restaurant but what was the worst part about it was my birthday.

Article posted September 6, 2012 at 12:38 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 83

My funniest moment was when my horse shook and I fell off. It was funny because I have never fallen and that was the time I fell when she shook! I have been riding for quite a while and that was the dumbest way to fall off! I am still in shock today about that it is really sad. I now when she shakes grab her neck and hang on for dear life. This is my funniest moment.

Article posted September 6, 2012 at 12:15 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 87

The funniest thing that has ever happened to me was when I was about six years old. So, I was riding my bike on a basketball court when all of a sudden my dad called to me. Looking over not thinking to stop I strained to hear what he was saying. Then all of a sudden my bike hit a basketball post. I then fell off the seat and hit my stomach hard on a metal bar. My dad told me that I was green for a few hours. This is funny because when my dad was little, he had a similar incident, he ran into a tree. This is funny because when I look back at this. I think of how I managed to stay on my bike without looking where I was going and still miss the looming pole in front of me. This is kind of embarrassing when I look back at it, but hey, you learn from your mistakes.

Article posted September 5, 2012 at 11:57 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 73

This is one of my funny moments that I think you all will enjoy. One day my friends and I were just hanging out and then one of them wanted to play with my parakeets, so we went to play with the parakeets. We each got one bird. My friend Hannah got my annoying bird, Storm. He was being extra mean that day. She was trying to catch him and while he was flying, he pooped right in her eye. She started freaking out. It was so funny. She had to go wash the poop out, and when she got back I offered to trade birds. She traded immediately. Clearly, I think that was a funny moment.

Article posted September 5, 2012 at 11:50 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 82

The funniest thing that ever happened to me was last year at volleyball practice. My team and I were playing queen of the court. One of my teammates passed the ball behind me, I was running backwards to try and get it. I thought I would be able to hit it over, but as soon as I did I fell on my butt. Everybody began laughing, even me. Not only did I fall on my butt, which really hurt, the ball didn’t go over so my team lost.

Article posted September 5, 2012 at 09:58 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 66

One of the funniest things I can remember is when I was with my friends at a sleepover and we were all playing video games for a party I was having. The party had just started and we were still waiting on some guys. And out of NOWHERE one of my friends comes flying out of the storage room in a toddlers Iron Man suit and a foam Nerf sword. He runs as fast as he can and flips over a couch and breaks one of our lamps. Totally unexpected. We cant see him because he is underneath a lamp and behind the couch but then he jumps out of the couch and flys back into the storage room and about 10 mins later he comes into the room looking normal. We all look at him like he's crazy but he just says "Hey guys" and grabs an Xbox controller and plays with us.

xD

Article posted September 5, 2012 at 09:52 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 79

The funniest thing that happened to me was when I had a pencil shoved about half way up my foot and it took about a month to get all the wood and led out. Every knight my dad took tweezers to my foot and pulled out all the wood and led. It really hurt.This happend when I was 11 and it really hurt. It took 4 months to get the led and wood remaners from the pencil out of my foot.

Article posted September 5, 2012 at 03:40 AM GMT • comment (13) • Reads 91

About three years ago when I was still living in Singapore, I experienced the most uncanny thing ever. My family and I were on a walk and we saw a gecko. Geckos are everywhere in Singapore. In fact, we even had some living in our shower! Anyhow, being the nature lovers, my sister and I chased after it. As I bent down to scoop it up, its tail popped off. In addition to falling off, the tail started wiggling all over! I later learned that geckos will lose their tale when in danger. They do this as a distraction so they can make their getaway.

Article posted September 5, 2012 at 03:36 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 78

There have been so many weird things that have happened to me but the one that tops it all is when I got chased by a chicken. I was about 8 years old when I went on vacation to Costa Rica. Of course we had to go to the beach, but we saw a ton of animals there. We saw wild goats, iguanas and this giant chicken. My dad and wanted to go pet the goat and the chicken. We walked over to the goat and chicken and my dad pet the goat. I was scared of the goat so I walked over to the chicken. I slowly reached my hand out and suddenly the chicken just snapped. It started freaking out and the looked at me and started chasing me. I was running and screaming, while I was being chased my dad was standing there laughing at me while I was running and screaming. After my dad finally saved me my whole family had a good laugh.

Article posted September 5, 2012 at 03:25 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 64

The weirdest thing that has ever happened to me was on my bike ride a few days ago these people stalked me! I felt like they were stalking me because they past me 4 times on my ride around the neighborhood. I rode my bike home as fast as I could and when I got home I told my mom about it. Now she won't let me ride my bike by myself anymore.

Article posted September 5, 2012 at 02:31 AM GMT • comment (9) • Reads 73

The strangest thing that has happened to me was when I was about nine and I was walking into the mall for my friend’s birthday and an old lady opened the mall door on my big toe and I stubbed it. I ran all the way to Kmart then my friend said look and it was bleeding bad. The next day I went and had to go to the x-ray doctor I got it x-raid and I had broken my big toe. Since there wasn’t much they could do it had to pretty much heal on it’s own.

Article posted September 5, 2012 at 02:31 AM GMT • comment • Reads 86

Funniest thing I`ve seen are LoLcats. The funniest thing about me are my odd voices I can make. I am the loudest on the football team and can some of the most annoying voices. Some also make my freinds crack up. Some I can make on command and others are on accident. That is the funniest thing about me.

Article posted September 5, 2012 at 02:20 AM GMT • comment • Reads 67

The funniest thing that had happened to me was when I was running away from my brother, turned around, and hit a tree but that's not all. Then I rolled down the hill and slammed into the fence. Right then when I was running up then, I tripped over my brother, because I couldn't see straight, and rolled back after him. Thankfully he got out of the way before I (again) slammed into the fence. The next day we were doing the same thing ,but I missed the tree, but not the left fence. So I hit it and rolled and, for the 3rd time, slammed into the fence, so yeah, didn't move for a week.Thanks for reading.

Article posted September 5, 2012 at 02:19 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 71

The scariest thing that has ever happened to me was when I was working at the zoo over the summer. This full grown man was following me around and then he started asking for personal stuff like my phone number were I lived and if I would hang out with him some time. I was lucky enough though that I asked a friend to stay and work with me over his lunch brake. So he went and got a staff member and they escorted him out of the zoo. This is the scariest thing that has happened to me so far…

Article posted September 5, 2012 at 02:02 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 81

When I was little my family and I were watching a movie and I got up to get something from on top of the fridge. So I got a chair (I was small) and I got on it. Once I got the cookies I wanted, I slipped and fell and then landed with a big BANG and CRASH! Apparently, it was a quiet part in the movie and everyone jumped and before they can say anything, I cried out "I'm good," even though I hit my head on the hardwood floor. It brought out a lot of laughs from my family.

Article posted September 5, 2012 at 01:43 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 72

One time I was home alone and it was getting late, I started to do my homework at the kitchen table when I heard this scraping noise at the front door. I went to investegate, saw nothing, locked the door, and went back to my homework. A couple minutes later, I heard something like light knocking along with scratching. I was really starting to get scared. I looked out the window and thought I saw a shadow. I went over to the door, surprised to find it unlocked! I quickly locked it again and closed all the curtains. I decided to go downstairs, just to be safe, when suddenly I heard banging on the door. I rushed downstairs and hid under the covers, then I heard heavy footsteps upstairs. I heard them coming down the stairs. I was so scared! Then the footsteps stopped at my door, I heard it slam open and the person pulled off the blanket I was hiding under. I screamed and looked up at the person. It was my dad!

Article posted September 5, 2012 at 01:31 AM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 82

One of the funniest moments was in French class last year. Madame Gandhi was teaching us about conjugations when Gia's Kindle started playing the song "Sexy Back". Madame Gandhi heard the lyrics and she started getting very tense. When Gia saw Madame Gandhi's face she got nervous because her Kindle wouldn't turn off. She quickly went outside and threw her Kindle under the portable. After a while the music stopped and everyone was laughing.

Article posted September 5, 2012 at 01:29 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 71

The funniest thing that has ever happened to me would have to be the time when my friend Stephanie and I were playing monster with Stephanie's brother Blake. We were in the basement, and it was pitch black. Blake was running around trying to catch us and we were trying to catch him. As the game went on, Stephanie and I decided to do a sneak attack on Blake. We were both standing on the couch getting ready to jump on Blake then.....we jumped. Stephanie and I tried to attack Blake but instead of attacking Blake, we accidently attacked each other. We smacked heads and fell to the floor. I hurt my leg, and Stephanie hurt her face. But the good thing about this is that we now know that we shall never ever do that again.

Article posted September 5, 2012 at 01:07 AM GMT • comment • Reads 64

I was out by myself on some paths. I had got lost so I turn around and headed back up. Ten min to five min I got back to the track. I hung out and got water. Then I went back home. I have not gone back since and I dont want to get lost and my bike is broke.

Article posted September 5, 2012 at 12:44 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 69

I was in a drive in zoo back in Florida,when this ostrich sticks his head in the car! We couldn't move or we would run over its foot=http://=http://!!! We tried to scare it off but it like it wanted something. Eventually the ostrich moved and we drove off. I will never forget that day. Ever, not in 1,000,000 years! I can remember the name of the zoo. It’s "Lion country safari zoo."

Article posted September 5, 2012 at 12:39 AM GMT • comment (10) • Reads 72

The funniest thing that happened to me (or at least I can remember) happened to me was when I went camping with my dad and sister. My sister (not in a good mood) decided to be evil to my sandwich. So when I was starving my sister handed me my sandwich. I was so excited and I took the sandwich and I took the largest bite I could and I couldn’t have been happier. Until I tasted it. For those of you who have never had gorgonzola, it will be the worst cheese you have ever tasted. And for those of you who have never thrown up a little in your mouth, also not to great. So if my sister ever offers you a sandwich, just say no. Well unless you want to throw up then go ahead.

Article posted September 5, 2012 at 12:27 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 148

The scariest thing that happened me was on Halloween night 2011 on a trampoline. I was jumping up and down while my friends were getting in so when all the people got on, my friend forgot to close the trampoline net which was barely big enough for someone to get through and amazingly when I took a massive leap I fell right through the hole on to solid concrete. I landed on my right arm's elbow with such great force that my bone ripped right out in to open air which then broke my elbow joint in three places. After that my wrist came smashing down and it broke in 2 places. I laid on the ground stunned. Immediately we went to the hospital and they said I needed to go to the Denver hospital by helicopter immediately because it was too severe to be left alone and the only good doctor was in Denver because it was Halloween night. So I rode to the hospital on a helicopter on very powerful anesthesia but I still remember the flight. In Denver they gave me a successful surgery and I had 2 casts in a period of about 3 months. Then I had physical therapy for 4 months. Now I have successfully healed.

Article posted September 5, 2012 at 12:27 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 69

The scariest thing that happened to me was when I got crushed by the garage. It all started by my brother and me, were locked out of the house but the garage was cracked enough I could squeeze under. My brother went around through the gate. I was half way through when he shut it on me. I was passed out for 1 minute. When I woke up I was lying down in the living room, then the fire truck came. I had to go to the hospital but I did not have to stay overnight. I still had to stay all day.

Article posted September 4, 2012 at 11:56 PM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 63

My funniest moment actually happend in a Mexican restaurant. 

One day my family and I went to Senõr Manuel's, we all LOVE that restaurant. Our meal was delicious and so was the dessert, but that's when it got funny.

My parents and my brother ordered the Fried Ice Cream, and being and 8 year old I thought that it was disgusting! So I went and ordered Vanilla  Ice Cream with Chocolate sauce.

When my dessert came out they forgot the Ice Cream!   They just brought out a big bowl of Chocolate! So later we told them they forgot the Ice Cream and they just laughed. Then they brought out a big bowl of Ice Cream for my HUGE bowl of Chocolate!

Article posted September 4, 2012 at 11:45 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 61

During the summer my family and I were walking back to our car in Verona, Italy and we saw a police officer. We were afraid he was going to give us a ticket for parking in the wrong spot so we shoved everything in the trunk and drove away as fast as possible. Since we were in a rush to avoid the police officer we didnt shut the trunk completely. About two miles down the road the trunk opened up and everything fell out! When we went back to pick everything up another police officer drove up behind us to give us a ticket! My brother, who was driving, didn't realize the police officer was behind us so we drove off as if nothing happened.

Article posted September 4, 2012 at 11:41 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 177

"What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you?" you ask. Hm. This is tough. I consider myself to have a crazy, hilarious life.  But perhaps a couple of the funniest moments I've ever experienced occurred when I spent the day with my friend Serena (I have changed her name to protect her privacy). My first tale started out simply enough...

Her brother had to get his driver's license the day I had my 24/7 with Serena, and their mom went in with him--leaving us alone in the car with the windows partially down. Outside there was this man who sort of scared me, what with his tattoo and such.

And then he started walking toward the car! (Cue Jaws theme music.)

He arrived at his destination: a brick column right by our car. He leaned against it. Mr. Tattoo wasn't that close, but close enough to explain what I did next...

I shrieked and dove into the space between the front seat and the seat I was in. Serena and I both cracked up as I warily climbed onto the seat. Or, at least, I tried to, anyway. Call it ironic--I had tried to save myself and had gotten myself into a whole 'nother pickle althogether--but it took a period of time that was approximately forever, and Serena's assistance, to get back up. By the time I had been saved, the man outside was leaving his column. Where did he enter? Believe it or not, he walked unashamedly into the nail salon, where about half an hour before, Serena and I had gotten good ol' "pedi's!"

Another tale--one which may come across as a girly "he said this, and then she said this, and then he said, and then she said..." but which I find comical--was spun at midnight that same day. If you can call it that same day; it was night, after all. Serena recieved a text from the boy who's in love with her. It mainly said the typical "Hey, wassup," but was sent at 12:00 AM, after all. We were just a touch giggly, and I "stole" her phone away from her to type, "Don't bug Serena! We are watching Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure!" (We were, actually.)

He replied, "Uhh...okay, that is cool and awesome, I guess."

To which I responded, "SHE IS GOING CRAZY!!! SO MUCH PINK SHE CAN HARDLY STAND IT!!!" Serena hates pink.

Him: "Uhh, okay. Who is this?"

Moi: "If you knew Summer, you would know me. Hahahahahahahaha... (evil laugh)" I actually typed "evil laugh" in parantheses.  This started a long text conversation between him and I/Serena, who helped me come up with wit and type faster, since I do not own a phone and, therefore, do not have much experience with texting. Our conversation involved lots of "evil laughing" and nonsense. Serena and I went hysterical with laughter. I swear, even the lemon-yellow, sunglasses-wearing sun of a young kid's pictures visited us to shed the light of its gargantuan smile.

Ah, the joys of a BFF. Hiding from nail salon-loving men and having delirious conversations with a very confused adolescent at midnight. 

(Mrs

One time on Happy Wheels (a game) I was just having some fun with the character: Irresponsible Parent and then I made the man float off the ground like ET and I imitated the little boy and made him say, “Dad, that gives me a headache."

Article posted September 4, 2012 at 10:42 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 69

Once I went on a really fun hike, with an awesome river flowing fast about twenty feet below me. It was quite a long hike, so I was pretty tired when we arrived at the fishing spot, so I gratefully sat on a rock in the middle of the stream. Only, instead of staying put, I slipped right of the rock, and landed in the water with a sploosh! I slid right down a little waterfall just like someone might go down a slide! My dad hopped right in after me and retrieved me. It ws pretty scary when it happened, but afterward everyone got a good laugh about it.