1. My very favorite things to do in the entire world are read and write!
2. I have been to Grand Canyon, Great Sand Dunes, Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone, and lots of other National Parks; my family and I go on a camping trip every summer.
3. I am very tech-savvy: I have created several websites, I know some HTML, and I like to do “magic tricks” on Microsoft Word.
4. I want to be an authoress (“authoress” is a real word, meaning a female author) as soon as possible—and if that’s tomorrow, all the better!
5. I have been in three musicals, and they are Alice in Wonderland, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and Aladdin.
6. My favorite food is spaghetti. Well, I like chocolate more, seeing as I’m what you call a “chocoholic,” but I don’t usually consider that a real food.
7. I LOVE words! I read the dictionary for fun (yes, I’m a nerd, and not afraid to admit it ); ergo, engage in a long enough conversation with me, and you’ll probably have some words to look up. My very favorite word is “pulchritudinous.” It means beautiful, in essence.