Seventh grade was great! I agree it had its ups and downs but it was still great. I think I did good in the world history far and did bad in all of the smaller projects. I learned a lot of things this year though. I would change the blogs because I know lots of people don’t like them. Overall I thought this year was great and better than 6th grade by far. I want to change my organization in 8th grade. And my advice to the soon to be 7th graders, don’t use ‘like’!

Article posted April 18, 2013 at 02:26 AM GMT • comment • Reads 60

This field trip was a blast! I really had a lot of fun and wish I could go again. I had fun on my break and bought a lot of stuff. One thing I would change is the size of I'Towne. It is fun but I think if we all had a little more space it would be even more fun. I leaned that when you go to different country it is important to know how much your money is compared to that county's currency. I had a lot of fun and hope to go again soon.

Article posted April 18, 2013 at 02:21 AM GMT • comment • Reads 58

Well I was sick this day but it sounds like a blast! I think dissections sound fun and I have always wanted to do one. The chicken wings sound like they would be a good thing to dissect because of all the mussels and ligaments in it. I hope I am not sick on any other dissections and I can’t wait for the frog!

Article posted April 9, 2013 at 12:33 AM GMT • comment • Reads 50

In I Towne I applied for the customs agent of Brazil. I think I would be good for this position because the customs agent job is to great tourist and promote what you are selling and I think I would be good at that. I think this because I can help persuade people into buying a product. I am definitely looking forward to it because it seems to be a fun place and a fun time.

"Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy."

This poem really speaks to me because it is really inspirational. It helps me when i am down and it also speaks to me because it helps lift me up in sports.

For this blog I would like to talk about our lack of lunchtime. We only have a total of 20 minutes for lunch. Also we have no recess. This makes some kids scarf down all there food down just to go outside and hang out! Some kids don't even eat any food and just go outside! If we dropped five minutes off of our regular glasses it would make lunch 40 minutes and would solve many problems.

I'm a real "powerhouse"

That's real plain to see.

I break down food

to release energy

What am I... Mitochondria

or

I'm full of holes.

flexible and thin

i control what gets out

as well as what comes in

What am I? .... cell membrane

I think that the group project did not go to well. It was hard to communicate since no one could be on at the same time. Our project did not go well because one of my partners did not go to the wiki in the last few days. It was not that fun working in a group this way and I think it would be easier to communicate if we could be together or in person. Like I said the communication was not great in this project for said reasons. A way this could be improved if you had us communicate thru Skype or some other program.

Mark Brown was a very inspirational speaker and he has had many effects on most kids.

I thought the speaker last week was amazing! He was very funny but his message was even the best! I thought what he had to say was very nice and inspirational. He didn’t have an effect on me myself but once the assembly was over< many people were lined up to talk to him so it has changed many people in our school. I loved that he started out just telling jokes because I think that grabbed the crowd’s attention. I didn’t have anything I didn’t like about him though.